DUBLIN, November 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl6mns/global_fertilizer) has announced the addition of the "Global Fertilizer Mixture Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, Forecasts and Leading Companies in Over 50 Countries" report to their offering.
Global Fertilizer Mixture Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, Forecasts and Leading Companies in Over 50 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for fertilizer mixtures. The publication provides the market size, growth, forecasts and leading companies at the global level.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for fertilizer mixtures?
- What is the fertilizer mixture market size in over 50 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the leading companies in the market?
The market information includes the total market size for fertilizer mixtures as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Fertilizer mixtures, 2006 - 2017
- Diammonium phosphate, 2006 - 2017
- Fertilizer mixes in tablets, 2006 - 2017
- Fertilizers containing potassium and phosphorus, 2006 - 2017
- Fertilizers with phosphates and nitrates, 2006 - 2017
- Fertilizers with phosphorus and nitrogen, 2006 - 2017
- Monoammonium phosphate and mixes with diammonium, 2006 - 2017
- Nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizers, 2006 - 2017
- Other fertilizer mixtures, 2006 - 2017
The publication includes details for more than 2200 fertilizer mixture producers in the world. The details include company names, contact details, executives, financial information and number of employees which helps to find out the market leaders and identify the competitive landscape of the global fertilizer mixture market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl6mns/global_fertilizer
SOURCE Research and Markets