ALBANY, New York, February 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Transparency Market Research has launched a new market report titled "Feed Acid Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019". According to the report, the demand for feed acid is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% in terms of revenue from 2013 to 2019 and the market was valued at USD 1,162.3 million in 2012, is expected to reach USD 1,779.3 million by 2019.
Browse Global Feed Acid Market Report with Full TOC at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/feed-acidifiers-market.html
The global market for feed acid witnessed growth in recent years due to growing demand for meat and meat products across the globe. In addition, disease outbreaks increased the need for feed acids which is another factor in driving market growth. Availability of different alternatives in the market for feed acid is the major growth barrier to the market. However, increasing ban on antibiotics in different countries provides a huge opportunity for the market players.
In 2012, Europe and North America dominated feed acid market that accounted for more than 60% of the marketshare. Europe was the biggest market for feed acids followed by North America. This dominance was driven by the ban on antibiotics used as a growth promoter in animal feed and the increasing demand for improving feed utilization. But in future, both these economies are expected to lose their market share. Looking ahead, Asia Pacific and RoW regions are expected to increase their market share and Asia Pacific is also expected to be the fastest growing market. The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2013 to 2019. This is due to an increase in the population and rising middle class income which accounts for a higher demand for meat.
The global market for feed acid consists of large numbers of small and medium scale manufacturers. But only some of the players accounted for the significant market share in 2012. Most of the companies depend upon a third party distribution to reach their customers, whereas some of themarket playersdirectly reach their target consumers through the industry participants by their own distribution network, or through integrated producers. Some of the key players of the market are BASF SE, ADM Alliance Nutrition, Inc, Provimi SA, Yara International ASA, and Trouw Nutrition International B.V. among many others.
Related & Recently Published Reports by Transparency Market Research
- Radiation Cured Products Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/radiation-cured-products.html
- Sports Nutrition Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sports-nutrition-market.html
- Flexible Packaging Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/flexible-packaging-industry.html
- Electronic Recycling Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/electronics-recycling-market.html
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pulmonary-drug-delivery-systems.html
- Sports Medicine Devices Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sports-medicine-device-market.html
- Defibrillators Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/defibrillators-market.html
- Polypropylene Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/polypropylene-market.html
- Distribution Automation Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/distribution-automation-market.html
- Aerial Imaging Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/aerial-imagery-market.html
Cheese Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Browse all Food & Beverages Market Research Reports @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/food-beverages-market-reports-4.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We are privileged with highly experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453