DUBLIN, Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fat Replacers - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Fat Replacers in US$ Thousands by the following Product Segments: Carbohydrate-Based Fat Replacers, Protein-Based Fat Replacers, and Fat-Based Fat Replacers.
The US market is also analyzed by the following End-Use Segments: Carbohydrate-Based Fat Replacers (Dairy Industry, Meat Industry, Processed Food Industry, & Other Industries), Protein-Based Fat Replacers (Dairy Industry, Meat Industry, & Other Industries), and Fat-Based Fat Replacers (Dairy Industry, Meat Industry, & Other Industries).
The report profiles 47 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Advanced Food Systems, Inc.
- Ashland Inc.
- CP Kelco
- Cargill, Inc.
- FMC Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
- Fat Replacers
- Carbohydrate-Based Fat Substitutes
- Protein-Based Fat Replacers
- Fat-Based Fat Replacers
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS, DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. PRODUCT SEGMENTS
5. REGULATIONS INFLUENCING THE FAT REPLACERS INDUSTRY
6. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
8. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. LATIN AMERICA
7. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 47 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 50)
- The United States (39)
- Canada (1)
- Europe (9)
- France (1)
- Germany (1)
- The United Kingdom (1)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (5)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dghqgj/fat_replacers
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets