NEW YORK, March 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- As per Zion Market Research study, The global Fast-Food Market size was valued at $647.7 billion in 2021 and is likely to surpass $998 billion by the end of 2028 with a compound annual rate of 4.6% over the forecast years. The report facilitates in-depth insights on the key growth drivers, emerging trends, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the global market. Furthermore, investor and stakeholder space is well elaborated in the repertoire.
Read Market Research Report "Fast Food Market By End-User (Quick-Service Restaurants And Fast-Casual Restaurants), By Product (Seafood, Latin American Food, Chicken, Sandwich, Pasta, And Pizza), And By Region - Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2022 – 2028."
Fast foods are an alternative to homemade food. It is served in a large number of quick-service restaurants, hotels, and street vendor shops. These are largely manufactured with the help of pre-cooked ingredients, so it consumes less time to cook when compared to other meals. Burgers, sandwiches, and noodles are some of the popular fast food options. Suppliers are lately innovating new food options with the help of meatloaf, onion, bacon, cheese, and other ingredients to capture a larger customer base. Fast food was developed by manufacturers as a key marketing strategy to capture a huge population of travelers and busy commuters who cannot afford to wait in hotels for their meals.
Fast Food Market: Overview
The global fast-food market is gaining immense traction among consumers due to the worldwide rise of the consumer foodservice sector. Fast food refers to the food items prepared in advance in a short period of time at street vendors, shops, or quick-service restaurants. They are majorly prepared with the help of pre-cooked ingredients and take comparatively lesser time to complete. There are a large number of fast-food options available in the market, including fries, noodles, pizza, sandwiches, burgers, and many others which cover other protein-based product options like venison, beef, and others. Fast food is an innovative market strategy to serve the growing number of busy travelers, wage workers, and commuters who do not have enough time to wait and get their meals at the hotel and dine out restaurants.
Fast Food Market: Growth Drivers
The global fast-food market is likely to grow exponentially due to the growing spending power of consumers all across the world. The food delivery applications are increasingly expanding the scope and influence in the market. Restaurants and hotels with quick services are growing in number. However, this growth can be attributed to the rapid globalization, industrialization, and urbanization in the market. Additionally, the transforming eating habits and shifting consumer preferences towards tasty food is likely to further complement the demand. Therefore, all these emerging landscapes are likely to augment the growth of the global market exponentially in the forthcoming years. Manufacturers are trying to expand the marketplace by innovating healthy fast food options that aid in weight loss with the right proportion and combination of other foods. Moreover, the growing demand for fast food deliveries by different end-users like resorts, full-service restaurants, and others are further promoting the growth.
Get More Insight before Buying @: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/1172?covid19=true
Fast Food Market: Restraints
Due to the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, a significant transformation in the eating habits of people has been observed. Many people nowadays are looking for healthier alternatives to fast food options, therefore it is likely to impede the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Fast Food Market: Opportunities
The growing working women population globally is one of the key factors creating lucrative growth opportunities in the global market. The high employment rate makes it difficult for them to cook meals along with their hectic daily job. Therefore, the trend of on-the-go fast food meals is much in popularity, particularly in regions like South Africa and China.
Fast Food Market: Challenges
There is a high demand for different varieties of food in the market. People are becoming very specific regarding their requirements, therefore global manufacturers are required to come up with frequent product innovations to retain their customers, which in turn has emerged as a big challenge in the global market.
Fast Food Market: Segmentation
- The global fast-food market can be segmented into end-user, product type, and region.
- By end-user, the market can be segmented into quick-service restaurants, fast-casual restaurants, and others.
- By product, the market can be segmented into seafood, Latin American food, chicken, sandwich, burger, pasta, pizza, and others.
- India's first plant protein-based product – "The Unthinkable Pizza," was launched in December 2020 by Domino's Pizza. It is a vegetarian pizza made completely of plant-based proteins offering the sensory properties of chicken.
- McDonald's Corporation (MCD) announced the acquisition of Dynamic Yield in March 2019.
Table of Content: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/toc/fast-food-market
North America accounts for the largest share in the global market due to the high women's employment rate. Additionally, the growing popularity of fast food among millennials and the young generation is likely to further boost the growth of the regional market in the forthcoming years.
Market size value in 2021
USD 647.7 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 998 Billion
CAGR of almost 4.6% 2022-2028
2016 - 2021
2022 - 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Doctor's Associates, Inc., Inspire Brands, Inc., Yum Brands Inc., Restaurant Brands International, Inc., McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Inc., Firehouse Restaurant Group, Inc., CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc., Domino's Pizza, Inc., and Auntie Anne's Franchisor SPV LLC.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter's five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
Request Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Businesses: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/1172?covid19=true
Global Fast-Food Market is segmented as follows:
Fast Food Market: By end-user Outlook (2022-2028)
- Quick-service restaurants
- Fast-casual restaurants
Fast Food Market: By product Outlook (2022-2028)
- Latin American food
Fast Food Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/fast-food-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 188 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
List of Key Players of Fast-Food Market:
- Doctor's Associates, Inc.
- Inspire Brands Inc.
- Yum Brands Inc.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc.
- Jack in the Box Inc.
- Firehouse Restaurant Group Inc.
- CKE Restaurants Holdings Inc.
- Domino's Pizza Inc.
- Auntie Anne's Franchisor SPV LLC.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Fast Food Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Fast-Food Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Fast-Food Market Industry?
- What segments does the Fast-Food Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Fast-Food Market sample report and company profiles?
Press Release for Fast Food Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-fast-food-market-expected-to-grow-rapidly
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Beer Market: The global beer market was worth around USD 610.34 billion in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 814.54 billion by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 3.4 percent over the forecast period.
- Pea Protein Market: The global Pea Protein market was worth around USD 864.6 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 1,892.3 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 13.9 percent over the forecast period.
- Food & Beverages Color Fixing Agents Market: The global Food & Beverages Color Fixing Agents Market accrued earnings worth approximately 2.97 (USD Billion) in 2021 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 5.27 (USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 5.3% over the period from 2022 to 2028.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/fast-food-market
Browse through Zion Market Research's coverage of the Global Food & Beverage Industry
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research?s=11
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch/
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client's needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Blog - https://zmrblog.com/