NEW YORK, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The demand for excavators is underpinned by several macro and micro economic factors impacting the sectoral growth across various countries. The market is driven by increasing investment in the construction and mining sectors across various countries. However, the growth of these industries is impacted by macro-economic factors such as crude oil prices, inflation, exchange rate fluctuation, interest rates and liquidity condition of the countries.
Global Excavator Market: Outlook
In 2015, the global excavator market, which is segmented into mini and heavy categories, has witnessed an era of doldrums. Slump in the crude oil prices has impacted the construction sector across the countries which derive substantial volume of their revenue from the oil sector. Slowdown in the construction sector has impacted the demand for new excavators, thereby impeding the sales volume. As per the IMF forecast, crude oil prices are anticipated to stabilize by 2017, which is likely to support the construction sector of several countries, thereby supporting the demand for excavators.
Global Excavator Market: Key Drivers
The global excavator market is forecast to recover at a steady pace over the next couple of years. Further, backed by anticipated stabilization of crude oil prices and increasing investment in mining and construction sector, the global excavator market possesses bullish long term outlook. Moreover, the global excavator market, which was dominated by the crawler excavator segment in 2015, is anticipated to garner demand from the growing equipment rental industry across developing countries such as Japan, India, and Singapore, etc.
Further, several oil dependent economies such as Angola, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, which have witnessed slowdown in their construction activity are likely to gain momentum in the development of their construction sector in coming years. This can be attributed to anticipated stabilization in crude oil prices by 2017, which is likely to generate the demand for excavators.
The global excavator market has been witnessing several challenges also. Evolving emission regulations across various European and North American countries along with slowdown in the construction sector across major economies such as China, Saudi Arabia etc. have been posing a challenge for the industry players.
Global Excavator Market: Region Wise Outlook
The report is divided into five major regions: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS). For each stated region, the market size is closely estimated and future forecasts have been given. Despite of dramatic decline in excavator market of China, the global excavator market was dominated by Asia-Pacific region in 2015. Further, China excavator market is expected to recover during the forecast period, thereby supporting the dominance of Asia-Pacific region in the Global Excavator market over the next five years.
Global Excavator Market: Segmentation
The Global Excavator Market can be segmented on the basis of excavator type and region.
Based on the Excavator Type, the Global Excavator Market is be divided into the following segments:
- Mini and Heavy Excavators
- Crawler and Wheeled Excavators
Based on the Region, the Global Excavator Market is be divided into the following segments:
- Asia-Pacific Region
- North America Region
- South America Region
- Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS)
Global Excavator Market: Key Players
- Key players in the Global Excavator market include Komatsu, Caterpillar, Hitachi, Volvo, JCB, Hyundai, Doosan, Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd., Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Kubota Corporation etc.
- Information on these key players is covered in the Global Excavator Market report. The report provides detailed company profiles with key segments including business segments, product offerings, and facts and figures along with the historical data and operating history of the company.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Excavator Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants and excavator manufacturers, to align their market strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The report is an outcome of in-depth primary and secondary research by industry experts. This market research report is a strategic guide to industry players catering to the excavator market across the geographies. The key trends and growth drivers, challenges, etc. have been taken into consideration before devising the global as well as the regional market size and market share of the global excavator market. The report discusses in detail about the reasoning behind current market growth as well as historical market size and analysis, along with the forecast market size and key reasons for the same for global as well as regional segments of the report.
- Global Excavator Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional Analysis
- Country Level Analysis
- North America - (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- South America - (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- Asia-Pacific - (Japan, China and India)
- Europe - (UK, Germany and France)
- Rest of the World - (Saudi Arabia, Russia and South Africa)
- Segmental Analysis - By Excavator Type, By Region, By Country and By Company
- Market Dynamics
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the key drivers which will drive the market to next level?
- Which are the demand dominating regions and how these regions will grow in the coming years?
- Who all are the key players providing Excavators? What is the market share of key players in the global excavator market and how market share dynamics will change in the coming years?
- What are the market shares of mini and heavy excavators?
- What are the market shares of crawler and wheeled excavators?
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 premium market research studies, TechSci Research is serving clients across 11 different industrial verticals. TechSci Research specializes in research based consulting assignments in high growth and emerging markets, leading technologies and niche applications. Our workforce of more than 100 fulltime Analysts and Consultants employing innovative research solutions and tracking global and country specific high growth markets helps TechSci clients to lead rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York - 10017
SOURCE TechSci Research