DUBLIN, Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3qhfh/global_evoh) has announced the addition of the "Global EVOH Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The Global EVOH Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the EVOH industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The EVOH market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. EVOH industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on four industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The EVOH industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- EVOH Industry Overview
- Global EVOH Market Status Analysis 2009-2014
- Major Regions EVOH Market Status Analysis 2009-2014
- Major Countries EVOH Market Status and Analysis 2009-2014
- Major Companies EVOH Market Status and Analysis
- EVOH Industry Chain and Marketing Channels Analysis 2009-2014
- EVOH Industry Segment Market Analysis 2009-2014
- EVOH Industry Development Trend 2015-2020
- EVOH New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global EVOH Industry Research Conclusions
- Chang Chun Group
- KURARAY CO., LTD.
- The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3qhfh/global_evoh
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets