LONDON, January 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Ethane Production, Ethylene Plant CAPEX & Capacity, and Polyethylene Plant CAPEX
Visiongain forecasts that the Ethylene and Polyethylene market will see CAPEX of $18.22bn in 2016 on greenfield production plants. There are a number of exciting ethylene and polyethylene prospects around the world in 2016, both under construction and prospective. The question is how this extra capacity will affect the global market. Traditional importers such as China and South-East Asia are increasing their domestic production and the US is set flood the market with products by 2022 due to the ongoing effects of the shale revolution. The lifting of the sanctions in Iran may also lead to more global capacity, tightening the export market for the MENA region.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What will dictate investment in ethylene and polyethylene infrastructure over the coming 10 years?
- What is the future of ethylene and polyethylene trade?
- What course is demand for ethylene and polyethylene most likely to take?
- Where will the capital be deployed to produce ethylene and polyethylene?
- What influences the development of greenfield ethane crackers in the US? What is the likely trajectory of investment and why?
- How will the MENA region deal with increased export competition from the US?
- How will the European demand for ethane evolve and what impact will this have on the European production of ethylene and polyethylene?
- What impact will Iran have on the market once the sanctions on them have been lifted?
- What will the capital expenditure on ethylene and polyethylene plants be over the coming 10 years?
- What ethylene and polyethylene terminals are in operation, under construction and planned?
- Who are the leading companies in the industry?
- What will be ethylene and polyethylene supply centres of the future?
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data.
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market.
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships.
Six reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts of the global ethylene and polyethylene infrastructure market from 2016-2026
2) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the 5 main ethylene production regions from 2016-2026
- South-East Asia
- Rest of the World
3) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analyses for the 5 main polyethylene production regions from 2016-2026
- South-East Asia
- Rest of the World
4) The report includes tables detailing all in operation, under construction and planned ethylene and polyethylene facilities throughout the world
5) The report also includes Portfolio Details & Analysis of the Leading Companies involved in the Ethylene and Polyethylene Infrastructure Market
- Chevron Phillips
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- PTT Global Chemical
- Royal Dutch Shell
6) The report includes an analysis of the ethane market in the US, looking at ethane exports as well as alternative uses of the hydrocarbon
This independent 199 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 160 tables and figures examining the Ethylene and Polyethylene market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the global petrochemicals market. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities. Contact us to learn more about the report today.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the ethane, ethylene and polyethylene value chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Order the Global Ethylene & Polyethylene Infrastructure Market Forecast 2016-2026 now. We look forward to receiving your order
Companies Mentioned in This Report
A. P. Feyzin
Air Products & Chemicals
Al Jubail Petrochemical Co.
Amir Kabir Petrochemical Co.
Arabian Petrochemical Co.
Badlands NGL, LLC
Bandar Imam Petrochemical Co.
Basell Polyfine GMBH
Borouge Abu Dhabi Polymers Co. Ltd.
Bushehr Petrochemical Company (BPC)
Carmel Olefins Ltd.
China Coal Mengda
China Coal Shaanxi
China National Offshore Oil Co.
China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC)
China North Industries Corporation (Norinco)
China Petrochemical Industrial Corp.
Chinese Petroleum Corp.
Dalian Petrochemical Co.
Eastern Petrochemical Co.
EKO Chemicals Co. AE
Eleme Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
Empresa Colombiana de Petroleos
Enterprise Project Partners
Equate Petrochemical Co.
Ethylene Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Flint Hills Corp.
Formosa Petrochemical Corp.
Fude Chemical Energy
Fujian Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
Fushun Petrochemical Complex
Gaoqiao Petrochemical Co.
Gas Authority of India Ltd.
Guangzhou Petrochemical Co.
Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.
Idemitsu Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
Imperial Oil Products & Chemicals
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOC)
Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd.
Ingleside Ethylene LLC
International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC)
IRPC Public Co.
Jam Petrochemical Co.
JG Summit Petrochemical
JiangSu Sailboat Petrochemical
Jilin Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd.
Jubail United Petrochemical Co.
Korea Petrochemical Industries Co. Ltd.
Lanzhou Chemical Industrial Co.
Map Ta Phut Olefins Co.
Marun Petrochemical Co.
Mitchell Energy and Development Corporation
Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
Mitsui OSK Lines
Moundsville Power LLC
Namhung Youth Chemical Complex
National Oil Co.
National Petrochemical Company (NPC)
Optimal Olefins Sdn. Bhd.
Panjin Ethylene Industry Corp.
Pequiven-Petroquimica de Venezuela SA
Petkim Petrochemicals Holding Co.
Petrochemical Corp. of Singapore Pte. Ltd
Petrolimex (Vietnam National Petroleum Corp)
Petroquimica Uniao SA
PKN Orlen SA
Production Association Polymir
PT Chandra Asri
PTT Global Chemical
Pucheng Clean Energy
Qatar Petrochemical Company (Qapco)
Qenos Pty. Ltd.
Ras Laffan Olefins Co.
Rayong Olefins Ltd.
Ross Smith Energy Group
Samsung General Chemicals
Samsung Heavy Industries
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co.
Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum Group
Shandong Yangmei Hengtong
Showa Denko KK
Sidi Kerir Petrochemicals Co.
Sinopec Wanbei JV
SOCAR (State Oil Company of the Azerbaijani Republic)
Societe du Craqueur de L' Aubette SCA
SXYCPC - Yan'an Energy & Chem
Tabriz Petrochemical Co.
Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat Ltd.
Titan Petrochemicals Sdn. Bhd.
Tonen Chemical Corp.
Westlake Petrochemicals Corp.
Yanbu Petrochemical Co.
Yanzhou Coal Ordos
Zhejiang (Xingxing) New Energy
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
British Geological Survey (BGS)
DoE - US Department of Energy
EIA - Energy Information Administration
EITI (the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative)
EU - European Union
Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources (Germany)
FERC - Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (US)
Government of Brunei
Government of Oman
IEA - International Energy Agency
IMF - International Monetary Fund
Ministry of Water Resources
National Development and Reform Council of China
National Energy Administration (China)
Russian Development Bank, VEB
Russian National Wealth Fund
State Owned Enterprise Ministry (SoE) (Indonesia)
The Alberta Geological Survey
UK Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
World Economic Forum
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100