DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spdj87/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in Global Epoxy Curing Agent Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global epoxy curing agent market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2015 to 2020.
For market expansion, report suggests innovation and new product development to achieve faster and lower temperature cure, good color stability, and lower volatile organic compound release, where the unique characteristics of epoxy curing agents can be capitalized.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Global epoxy curing agent market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global epoxy curing agent market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global epoxy curing agent market size by various application segments such as paint and coatings, electrical/electronics, composites, construction, adhesives, and others both in terms of volume and value shipment. Global epoxy curing agent market size by various product types such as aliphatic amines, cycloaliphatic amines, aromatic amines, polyamide, phenalkamine, amidoamine, dicyandiamide anhydride, phenol, polymercaptan, catalyst and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global epoxy curing agent market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications, product type, and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of global epoxy curing agent market suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Air Products
- Arizona Chemical
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemicals
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spdj87/growth
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets