DUBLIN, Mar 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Enterprise Software Market (By Segment, Industry Verticals, Geography and Vendors) and Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global enterprise software market has reported a significant growth in the recent years and is presenting ample opportunities to the industry's players. Enterprise software is used by organizations of all sizes - small, medium, and large - in various industry verticals such as manufacturing, media and entertainment, healthcare, retail, public sector, banking, financial services, and insurance, telecom, transportation, energy and utilities, and distribution.
With increasing global competition and rising awareness regarding enterprises software across the globe, the worldwide enterprise software market is poised to scale newer acmes. Moreover, introduction of novel software services, technology innovation and advancement, rising number of enterprises in the world and entry of new industry players, are all set to further boost the market growth.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- It is anticipated that the global enterprise software market will exceed US$500 Billion by 2022.
- Countries in North America and Europe have been identified as early adopters of enterprise software.
- The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) are the leading application segments of the enterprise software market.
- Business intelligence is the third largest segment for enterprise software being followed by Supply Chain Management (SCM) applications.
- Web Conferencing Collaboration/Social Software Suites captured least share of the enterprise software market
- Banking & Securities, Communications, Media & Services, and Manufacturing & Natural Resources are the top three industry for enterprise software market.
- Insurance and Retail industries are competing very closely with each other to grab maximum share of the enterprise software market.
- Asia Pacific enterprise application market is anticipated to witness growth owing to rising number of startup and presence of large number of small scale industries.
- The top five (Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, IBM and EMC) enterprise software vendors accounted for over 40 percent of the total market in 2016.
- Other Vendors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast to 2022
3. Global Enterprise Software Market Share and Forecast to 2022
4. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Segment (2010 - 2022)
5. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Industry Verticals (2014 - 2022)
6. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Geography (2012 - 2022)
7. Recent Developments
8. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Vendors (2014 - 2022)
9. Global Enterprise Software Market - Driving Factors
10. Global Enterprise Software Market - Challenge
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ftxdb/global_enterprise
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets