DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncgsn6/global_enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Global Enterprise Media Gateway and Session Border Controller Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This strategic analysis is part of Frost & Sullivan's continued coverage of the enterprise communications marketplace. In this study, Frost & Sullivan identifies industry challenges, market drivers, and market restraints.
Further, it provides an in-depth perspective on competitive issues, revenue, market shares, and key market trends in the mature enterprise media gateway and the nascent enterprise session border controller markets.
This research service provides unified communications infrastructure vendors with market information and strategic insight to assist them in developing sustainable business strategies.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Why are the enterprise media gateway and enterprise SBC markets growing, how long will they continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are enterprise media gateways and session border controllers opposing or interlinked markets?
- Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Enterprise Media Gateway and Session Border Controller Market
4. Enterprise Media Gateway Segment Breakdown
5. Enterprise Session Border Controller Segment Breakdown
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncgsn6/global_enterprise
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets