DUBLIN, Oct. 05 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krh89m/enterprise_data) has announced the addition of the "Enterprise Data Storage Market Insights" report to their offering.
This market insight identifies and discusses the current state of the enterprise data storage market. It highlights the major trends that characterize the market at present as well as the future technological trends that are expected to influence it. It identifies the effects of these trends on data centers globally. The study also analyzes the business models of different market participants.
The enterprise data storage market is changing at a rapid pace. More data is being digitized than ever before and stored on disks of various size capacities. Globally, by 2020, there are expected to be about billion connected devices. These devices would generate large amounts of data that need to be stored and analyzed at some point of time. Storage devices need to be agile, scalable, low cost, able to handle huge data loads, and durable to sustain the huge data growth. The global market is dominated by the top participants: EMC, NetApp, Dell, HP, and IBM. These participants command more than XX% of the global market share.
Enterprises need to start embracing hybrid storage, as both flash storage and hard disks are here to stay. Hybrid storage helps enterprises gain the best of both worlds, and at an affordable cost. Hard disks cannot offer the performance of flash storage, which cannot offer the capacity offered by hard disks.
As the world is moving toward virtualized environments, storage vendors around the globe are taking advantage of the software available to make storage systems easy to manage and scale and also improve storage interface and networking performance. The move toward virtualized storage is propelled by cost, simplicity, and swiftness in deployment.
Hyper-scale data centers drove the growth of the data storage market globally in 2014 and are expected to continue doing so in 2015 as well. Small storage vendors are coming up with several innovative storage solutions and putting pressure on large storage vendors by constantly gaining market share.
Scope of the Report:
- To provide an overview of the global enterprise data storage market, focusing on the trends, technology, and business models of major market participants
- To understand the trends affecting the global storage market and the implications of these trends on the data center market
- Future technologies entering the storage market
- To gain a detailed understanding on the distribution structure and channel partner program for key storage vendors EMC and NetApp
- To provide an understanding of the business model for ODM/OEMs in terms of service and support capabilities across regions; these include Foxconn and Supermicro
Key Topics Covered:
1. Scope and Market Overview
2. Enterprise Storage Market Trends
3. Future Technologies in Storage
4. Business Models of Vendors
5. Business Models of OEMs/ODMs
6. Business Models of Distributors
7. Implications of Storage Trends on Data Centers
- Ingram Micro
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krh89m/enterprise_data
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets