DUBLIN, Sept. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjl9rz/energy) has announced the addition of the "Energy Independent Vehicles 2016-2026" report to their offering.
The electric vehicle business is forecasted to be around $500 billion in 2026, rising strongly thereafter.
Electric energy independent vehicles (EIVs) are going to be of immense importance even in remote communities and the third world as they become much more capable. Energy independent airships, fixed wing planes and underwater vessels are being designed for surveillance and inspection.
A multi-billion dollar industry is awaiting those involved in boats, ships, aircraft, land vehicles and energy harvesting.
In this 164 page report, with 119 figures and tables, the electric vehicle market addressable by energy independence technology is forecasted in 45 categories. And EIVs, often the end game, will be an increasingly significant part of it. 33 energy independent vehicle projects by land, on-water, underwater and in the air are analysed after a thorough grounding in the technologies. How those technologies will progress is given particular attention - from multi-mode harvesting to structural electronics where the structure doubles as supercapacitor, battery and so on. Achievements and potential are presented in easily understood form. The basis is almost entirely research in 2015 from intensive global travel, interviews and analysis by PhD level experts. Latest conference material and presentations from across the world are shown.
Land and water vehicles are pushing for higher speeds but the aircraft have got there and are now seeking other things, sometimes at slower speed. The other things include carrying more people and cargo and going further. The arrows show the trend in speed of next generation vs today's EIVs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
3. HIGH POWER ENERGY HARVESTING TECHNOLOGY, MARKET AND FUTURE
4. ENERGY INDEPENDENT VEHICLES ON LAND
5. ENERGY INDEPENDENT BOATS AND SHIPS
6. ENERGY INDEPENDENT AIRCRAFT
7. INTERVIEWS AND PRESENTATIONS 2015: EXAMPLES
- Dirisolar airship France - ETHZ UAV Switzerland - ISIS airship USA - Lockheed Martin airship USA - NASA Helios USA - Northrop Grumman airship USA - Projet Sol'r Nepheleos France - Solar Flight USA - Solar Impulse Switzerland - Solar Ship inflatable aircraft Canada - Sunrise Solar airship Turkey - Turtle Airships Spain
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjl9rz/energy
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets