NEW YORK, October 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Embedded displays consume less power and this is one of the major advantages of such kind of systems. In addition, compatibility of embedded displays with submicron chips also is a major advantage that acts a growth driver for this market. Furthermore, embedded displays are flexible, and have a reduced interference with the specified wireless services and this is also contributing to the growth of embedded displays market. Moreover, technological advances in the embedded displays has also contributed to the growth of this market. Use of embedded displays in various types of industries has increased, where they are used in multiple type of equipment and this is also leading to the growth of this market.
The global embedded display market is slated to touch a value of about US$ 18,800 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a robust CAGR during the assessment period.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Embedded Display Market
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the LCD display type segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 5,450 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The LCD display type segment is estimated to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share of the display segment by the year 2017 and is forecasted to lose market share by 2022 over 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the OLED display type segment will reach a value of about US$ 1,600 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The OLED display type segment is forecasted to account for nearly one-fifth of the total revenue share of the display type segment by the end of the year 2017 and is expected to gain in market share by 2022 as compared with the year 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the industrial automation systems segment is slated to reach a value of more than US$ 2,900 Mn in 2022. The industrial automation systems segment is expected to lose market share by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the industrial automation systems segment.
- Persistence Market Research forecasts the U.S. embedded display market to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of nearly 13% from 2017 to 2022.
Download Sample of this report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18778
The report has also included the profiles of some of the leading companies in the embedded display market like Green Hills Software Inc., Data Modul AG, Microsoft Corp., Esterel Technologies SA, Avnet, Inc., Altia Inc., Planar Systems Inc., Intel Corp., Enea AB and Anders Electronics Plc.
Popular Reports by PMR:
- Global Market Study on Portable Bluetooth Speakers: Mid-range Price Segment Anticipated to Register Maximum Incremental Opportunity during 2017-2025: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/portable-bluetooth-speakers-market.asp
- Global Market Study on Virtual Reality Gaming Accessories: Gaming Console Platform Segment to Lead in Terms of CAGR During 2017 - 2025https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/vr-gaming-accessories-market.asp
Persistence Market Research Overview
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA - Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.