DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bqgnt/electroplating) has announced the addition of the "Electroplating - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electroplating in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 123 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Atotech Deutschland GmbH
- Allied Finishing, Inc.
- British Metal Treatments Ltd.
- Birmingham Plating Co, Ltd.
- Commercial Plating Company, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET DRIVERS, TRENDS AND ISSUES
3. TECHNOLOGY/PROCESS OVERVIEW
4. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
5. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Atotech Deutschland GmbH (Germany)
- Allied Finishing, Inc. (US)
- British Metal Treatments Ltd. (UK)
- Birmingham Plating Co, Ltd. (UK)
- Commercial Plating Company, Inc. (US)
- Compañia Estañadora Nacional, S.A. de C.V. (Mexico)
- Interplex Industries, Inc. (US)
- Kuntz Electroplating, Inc. (Canada)
- Metal Surfaces, Inc. (US)
- NiCoForm, Inc. (US)
- Pioneer Metal Finishing (US)
- Peninsula Metal Finishing, Inc. (US)
- Roy Metal Finishing (US)
- SIFCO Applied Surface Concepts Group (US)
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. THE MIDDLE EAST
7. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 123 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 123)
- The United States (78)
- Canada (4)
- Europe (22)
- Germany (3)
- The United Kingdom (16)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (2)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japa) (16)
- Latin America (1)
- Middle East (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bqgnt/electroplating
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets