DUBLIN, November 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lp9k7m/global) have announced the addition of the "Global Electrophysiology (EP) Devices- Market Growth Analysis, 2009-2015" report to their offering.
The global electrophysiology devices market is expected to reach at US$4.4 billion by 2015 at a CAGR of 9.7% during the analysis period 2009-2015. The North American segment accounts for nearly 35% of the global value while Europe claims approximately 30% of the market. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 10.8% driving a market value of US$1.1 billion by 2015.
Among the product types, diagnostic electrophysiology catheters account for more than 65% of the market value while laboratory devices and ablation catheters round off to 35%. On a global scale, projections for conventional electrophysiology catheters segment indicate a close to 50% of the diagnostic EP market by 2015 leaving the rest of the market to advanced and ultrasound types.
RF ablation catheters segment indicate a close to 40% by 2015 while cryo, laser, microwave and other types adds up to the remaining 60%. In the case of EP laboratory devices, X-ray segment indicate a close to 33% by 2015 and the rest of the portion is filled by 3D mapping, recording, remote steering, intra cardiac ECG and RF ablation generators.
The report 'Global Electrophysiology (EP) Devices - Market Growth Analysis, 2009-2015' reviews the latest trends in Electrophysiology devices with a perceptive attempt to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis on a geographic basis provides strategic business intelligence for healthcare sector investments. The study reveals profitable investment strategies for pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, laboratories, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), government organizations and many more in preferred locations.
The report primarily focuses on:
- Emerging Market Trends
- Advancements in the Technological Space
- Market Demand Of The Segments (By-Region)
- Key Growth Areas and Market Size
- Region-Wise Demand Factor
- Key Competitors Edge
- Investment Strategies
The report covers the market analysis by product types. The subdivisions are as:
1. Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters
a. Conventional EP Diagnostic Catheters (fixed and steerable)
b. Advanced EP Diagnostic Catheters (loop and other)
c. Ultrasound EP Diagnostic Catheters
2. EP Laboratory Devices
a. X-Ray Systems
b. 3D Mapping Systems
c. EP Recording Systems
d. Remote Steering Systems
e. Intracardiac Echocardiography Systems
f. Radiofequency (RF) Ablation Generators
3. EP Ablation Catheters
a. Radiofequency (RF) EP Ablation Catheters (Conventional & Irrigated-Tip)
b. Cryoablation EP Catheters
c. Laser Ablation Systems
d. Navigational Advanced Mapping Accessories
e. Microwave Ablation
- Abbott Vascular Devicesatricure
- Advansource Biomaterials
- Aga Medical Corporation
- Atrium Medical Corp.
- Ats Medical
- Biophan Technologies
- Biosense Webster
- Boston Scientific Corp
- Cardiac Science Corp.
- Cook Group Incorporated
- Cordis Corporation
- Idev Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lp9k7m/global
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets