DUBLIN, Aug. 05, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmglzd/global_electronic) has announced the addition of the "Global Electronic Cigarette Legal and Regulatory Analysis - 2015" report to their offering.
There are number of regulations that are radically affecting the e-cigarette market. The development of tobacco products directive (TPD) implementing regulations across Europe is expected to take place with a good framework (such as in the U.K.), and others with unfavorable frameworks amounting to bans (such as those in Sweden and Holland). Sweden has taken their interpretation to the extreme end with 100% medical route for e-cigarette. In this vein, Totally Wicked Ltd has filed a suit against the TPD at European. TPD interpretation is expected to set off a wave of legal action with different implication across various countries.
E-cigarette market faces tax uncertainty all across the globe. This has been bubbling under for some time, and the independent industry needs to seize the initiative to ensure that taxes do not favor closed systems over open systems. Particularly insidious is the potential for e-liquid to be taxed on a percentage per ml at its wholesale price.
The report presents a detailed analysis of key regulations and laws that will likely impact the electronic market and its growth globally as of 2015. The report presents PESTLE and regulatory analysis for key countries including: the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Germany, Russia, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Norway, and Austria among others.
Some of the key speculations for the market in 2015 are:
- ISO and AEMSA certifications will play a bigger part in where people are buying their liquids from
- First published standard for e-cigs, in the form of British Standard Institute (BSI) Publically Available Standard (PAS) 54115
- Market expected to witness large scale consolidation as big tobacco makes inroad and increases grip on the distribution channel
- Increased availability and acceptability of power-regulated devices owing to technological advancement and reduction in price.
Overview Of E Cigarette Market
- The European Parliament And The Council Of The European Union
- EU Tobacco Products Directive (TPD)
- Response to EU TPD
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- MHRA Policy
- FDA Regulation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmglzd/global_electronic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets