DUBLIN, Feb .18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tf2bt5/global_electric) has announced the addition of the "Global Electric Power Steering (EPS) Market Analysis and Forecast (2013 - 2018): BRIC Countries Negating Static Sales in Developed Economies and Contributing to 15% Growth Rates" report to their offering.
Electric power steering (EPS) uses an electric motor to assist in the driving of a vehicle. Sensors detect the position and torque of the steering column, and a computer module applies assistive torque via the motor, which connects to either the steering gear or steering column. Passenger, commercial, light commercial vehicle, sports cars are the different end user segments covered in the report. Manual, hydraulic and electric powered steering systems are discussed in the report with focus on EPS.
Power steering systems use ECUs, torque senors, brushless motor position sensors, motors, steering angle sensors generally. The report describes the Electric Power Steering market by product types, modules, fuel types, components, geography, and industry verticals. High level analysis about the individual Electric Power Steering product costs, strategies, future opportunities along with the business landscape analysis of key market players are focused in the report.
Competitive landscape for each of the product types is highlighted and market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. Market shares of the key players for 2012 are provided. The prominent players profiled in this report are TRW, Nexteer Automotive, Trelleborg, Mitsubishi and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Electric Power Steering - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Electric Power Steering - Market Landscape
4. Global Electric Power Steering - Market Forces
5. Global Electric Power Steering Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Electric Power Steering Market by Type
7. Electric Power Steering Market by Vehicle Type
8. Electric Power Steering Market - Geographic Analysis
9. Market Entropy
10. Investment Opportunities - Analysis by Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, ROI, Payback Period and Source of Funds.
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- China Automotive Systems Inc.
- JTEKT Corporation
- Mando Corporation
- Nexteer Automotive
- NSK Ltd.
- Showa Corporation
- Sona Koyo Steering Systems
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- TRW Automotive
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Zhejiang Wanda Steering Gear Co., Ltd
- Hubei Tri-Ring Motor Steering Gear Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou SHOWA Absorber Limited Company
- Jiangmen Xingjiang Steering Gear Co., Ltd.
- FAW Koyo Steering Systems Co., Ltd.
- AVIC-Xihang Yubei Steering System Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Jinfeng Automobile Chassis Parts Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Fulin Guorun Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Golden Company
- Chongqing Changfeng Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Finetech Machinery Co., Ltd
- Hafei Industrial Group Automobile Redirector Obligate Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tf2bt5/global_electric
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets