DUBLIN, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Educational Equipment and Software: Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Educational Hardware and Software is Estimated to Reach Nearly $110.9 Billion in 2022 from $57.7 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 14.0% for 2017-2022
- An overview of the global markets for educational equipment and software
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of software solutions, including learning management systems (LMS), learning content management systems (LCMS), adaptive learning platforms, and assessment systems
- Breakdowns of educational market into categories, including hardware, software, and content
- A look at emerging growth areas, such as smart education, along with market drivers and challenges
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of educational hardware and software used in the academic sector. The market is broken down by major types of educational hardware and software as well as region. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each educational hardware and software segment and regional market, with estimated values derived from manufacturers' total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional educational hardware and software market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global educational hardware and software market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global educational hardware and software market.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
4: Global Market for Educational Hardware and Software
5: North American Market for Educational Hardware and Software
6: Patent Review
7: Company Profiles
- 2U Inc.
- Adobe Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Coursera Inc.
- Dassault Systemes Solidworks Corporation
- Educomp Solution
- Hongen Education And Technology
- Kaplan Test Prep
- Mcgraw-Hill Education
- Niit Ltd.
- Promethean World
- Saba Software
- Scholastic Corporation
- Smart Technologies
- Tata Interactive Systems
- The Mathworks
- Unit4 Education Solution
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvzm9b/educational
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets