DUBLIN, Feb 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global E-Learning Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global E-Learning Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $325 billion by 2025.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include learning through gaming has been popularized in the recent years, implementation of IT security and cloud based solutions, rapid growth in online content & digitization, innovations in wearable technologies are flourishing the e-learning industry and learning management systems are switching over to cloud-based systems.
Based on product the market is categorized academic e-learning and corporate e-learning. Depending on technology, market is segmented into Learning Management System (LMS), mobile e-learning, application simulation tool, rapid e-learning, podcasts, learning content management system, virtual classroom knowledge management system and other technologies.
By vendor, market is classified into service providers and content providers. By end user, market is segregated into higher education institutions, K-12 schools and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities;
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers;
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries;
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market;
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends;
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players;
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025;
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Adobe systems
- Allen Interactions
- Apollo Education Group
- Certpoint Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Tata Interactive Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 E-Learning Market, By Product
5 E-Learning Market, By Technology
6 E-Learning Market, By Vendor
7 E-Learning Market, By End User
8 E-Learning Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nv2b9g/global_elearning
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets