DUBLIN, May 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market Analysis, Trends & Opportunities - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The report estimates that the Global E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market will reach a value of $53.8 billion by 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report provides comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world.
A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.
- The report provides a detailed analysis with current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Composition
5 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Component
6 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Product Type
7 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Geography
8 Leading Companies
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Ballantyne Brands, Llc
- British American Tobacco Plc (Bat)
- Bull Smoke
- Feellife Bioscience International Co. Ltd
- First Union
- Fontem Ventures
- International Vapor Group, Inc.
- Japan Tobacco, Inc.
- Lorillard, Inc.
- Nice Vapor
- Pacific Smoke International
- Philip Morris International, Inc.
- Puff Ecig
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Victory Electronic Cigarettes Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j9kj2j/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets