DUBLIN, October 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "District Energy Report Edition 1 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The DHC industry is unique among energy markets in that it is dominated by Russia in size, and led by the Nordics in technology. The DHC market is subject to large variations in local heat prices, currency rates and trends. Devaluations of the rouble, and national CIS and EE currencies have had a huge impact on the global DHC market. Accurate market estimates and forecasts require analysis of each country separately.
This report profiles 29 separate DHC markets with historical data from 1990 and forecasts to 2021, sales volume (TJ) and value ($ and ), capex by country for 2016 and global sales of equipment components from 2016 to 2021 - network pipelines, substations, HIUs, building level heat meters, internal pipework, dwelling unit heat meters and heat cost allocators. The progression from 1 st to 4 th generation DH technology is defined and plotted
The report outlines DH and DC technology; prefabricated insulated pipes, direct/ indirect & open/closed systems, one/two/four pipe network systems, hydraulic inter- face units and heat exchangers, compressor chillers, absorption chillers, regulators, heat consumption measurement devices.
DH Statistics And Markets
- District Heat Consumption And Network Length, 1990-2020
- District Heating Turnover, Prices And Exchange Rates, 2016-2021, $ And
- District Heating Capex, 2016
- Equipment Sales, 2016-2021
- The Four Generations Of District Heating Technology - 1GDH To 4GD
- District Heating has evolved through 3 generations of technology and the current networks are combination of these in each country. DH systems are already evolving into the 4th generation, which combines new DH technology with renewables, distributed generation and two-way supply.
- DH System Structure - Open And Closed, Direct And Indirect
- DH Network Components
- Billing And Heat Meters, Measurement And Consumption Allocation
- The structure of network systems, the components and the regulating and billing methods vary by country. Modern consumption metering is fundamental to development, efficiency and capex.
- Technology Of District Cooling Systems
- National Developments
National District Heat And District Cooling Profiles
CIS - Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan
The Russian DH networks are the world's largest and oldest, accounting for half the world's heat.
With outdated technology, they are in critical need of investment and modernisation.
- Nordics - Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Greenland
- Western Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom - The Nordics and Germany are trailblazing developments of RE technology and growing networks.
- Eastern Europe - Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia
- Baltics - Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania - The heirs of Soviet DH, some countries are investing and modernising DH, others are stagnating.
- Turkey - A new geothermal DH market developing vigorously for residential and agricultural use.
China, Korea, Japan - China rivals Russia in network size and leads the world in DH growth, drawing on the latest technology to modernise obsolete and run-down systems and to build new ones. Korea is a relative newcomer, smaller but vigorous. After some years of stagnation, Japan is growing and developing.
UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain - With temperatures of 40oC, GCC demand for District Cooling is expanding.
The first modern user of District Heating, the US networks stagnated for many years and many ceased operation. Some technology is still 1GDH steam, but both DH and DC have found a new lease of life, looked at European best practice and the markets are growing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The Heat Sector
2. District Heat Consumption And Network Length
3. District Heating Turnover, Prices And Exchange Rates
4. District Heating Capex And Equipment Sales
5. District Heating System Structure - Open And Closed, Direct And Indirect Dh
6. Definitions And Units
7. The Technology Generations Of District Heating Systems - 1Gdh To 4Gdh
8. District Heat Network Components
9. Billing And Heat Meters
10. The Global District Cooling Sector
11. Technology Of A District Cooling System
12. District Heating And Cooling In The Cis
13. District Heating And Cooling In Europe
14. District Heating And Cooling In The Nordic Countries
15. District Heating Networks In The Baltic States
16. District Heating And Cooling In Eastern Europe
17. District Heating And Cooling In Western Europe
18. District Heating And Cooling In China
19. District Heatng And Cooling In Korea
20. District Heating And Cooling In Japan
21. District Cooling In The Middle East
22. District Heating And Cooling In The United States
23. District Heat Producers
24. Leading Dhc Plant Suppliers
- ADC Energy Systems
- Shinryo Corporation
- Alfa Laval
- Keppel DHCS
- Watts Water Technologies Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljs93j/district_energy
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets