DUBLIN, Apr. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Distributed Energy Generation" report to their offering.
The Global Market for Distributed Generation Technologies is Expected to Increase from Nearly $69.7 Billion in 2016 to $109.5 Billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 9.5%
The scope of this investigation includes all major viable DG technologies as well as an abbreviated assessment of potentially viable and emerging DG technologies. Each technology is analyzed to determine its current market status and examine its impact on future markets and the report presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Technological issues, including the latest trends, and the industry's current and projected regulatory environment are assessed and discussed.
The global industry is analyzed from both a manufacturing and an implementation point of view and examines government roles including regulatory support and requirements, feed-in tariffs and promotional incentives for various DG technologies. The report reviews the most relevant DG technologies, discusses recent trends in capacity installation and unit sales, and provides industry overviews and market assessments for each technology.
Estimated market values presented in the market chapter are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the global market for distributed energy generation.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Evaluation of the existing distributed energy generation industry, focusing on producers of each major viable technology and their market potential over the next five years.
- Information on energy-related issues effecting the environment, including greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, climate change, energy cost and security, air and water pollution, and other factors.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, including growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- A look at how regulatory environments are impacting the market.
- Profiles of major players in the distributed energy generation industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Distributed Energy And Distributed Generation
- Renewable Energy And Distributed Energy Generation
- A Brief History Of Distributed Energy Generation
- Distributed Electricity Uses
- Advantages And Drawbacks Of Distributed Electricity Generation
- Distributed Energy Generation Technologies And Applications
4: Regulatory Support And Incentives For Distributed Generation
- U.S. Regulatory Support And Incentives
- International Regulatory Support And Incentives - Europe
- International Regulatory Support And Incentives - Asia And Australia
- International Regulatory Support And Incentives - South America
5: Industry Structure And Major Market
- Industry Structure
- Major Markets Overview
6: Company Profiles
- Small Combustion Turbine Manufacturers
- Microhydropower Manufacturers
- Reciprocating Engine Manufacturers
- Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Photovoltaic Systems Manufacturers And Market Participants
- Small Wind Turbine Manufacturers
7: Market Assessment And Analysis
- Scope Of Market Analysis
- Small Combustion Turbines
- Small Hydropower
- Reciprocating Engines
- Fuel Cells
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Small Wind Turbines
- Overview Of The Distributed Generation Market
- Alm Turbine
- Ansaldo Turbec
- Asian Phoenix
- Bergey Windpower Co.
- Bladon Jets
- Bloom Energy
- Canadian Solar
- Canyon Hydro
- Capstone Turbine Corp.
- Cargo Kraft Turbin Sverige AB
- Cummins Power Generation Inc.
- Deutz AG
- Doosan Fuel Cell
- Electrochem Inc.
- Fairbanks Morse Engine
- First Solar Inc.
- Fortis Wind Energy
- Fuchun Industry Development Co. Ltd., Shenzhen
- Fuel Cell Energy
- GCL Poly Energy Holdings Limited
- Generac Power Systems
- Gilbert Gilkes & Gordon Ltd.
- Gugler Water Turbines
- Hanwha Q-Cells
- Honda Power Equipment
- Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kohler Power Systems
- Kyocera Solar Inc.
- Northern Power Systems
- Nuvera Fuel Cells
- Plug Power
- Power Output Of Savoia Microhydropower Turbine
- Powerzinc Electric Inc.
- Rolls Royce Power Systems
- Savoia Generators
- Siemens Energy
- Siemens Energy
- Solar Turbines
- Solar Turbines
- Toyota Turbine And Systems Inc.
- Tyco Tamar
- UTC Power
- Vergnet Groupe
- Wilson Solarpower
- Wind Energy Solutions (WES)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmjhxf/the_global_market
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets