PUNE, India, September 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds Global and China Dissolving Pulp Industry Report, 2018-2022 in its online database. With the commissioning of new dissolving pulp market projects, the global dissolving pulp capacity had been up to about 8,000 kt by the end of 2017. It is worth noticing that the top six producers including Sappi, Aditya Birla, Lenzing, Sun Paper, Bracell and Rayonier boast the combined capacity of approximately 4,443.25 kt as a percentage of 55.5% in global total.
So far, foreign giants like Sappi, Birla and Lenzing, as well as Chinese peers such as Sun Paper, Asia Symbol and Chenming Paper, have been ramping up production of dissolving pulp aggressively, from which it can be seen that the world's production of dissolving pulp is on the rise and will lead to overcapacity in future, and that small and medium-sized manufacturers will be forced to retreat from the market, contributing to higher concentration of the dissolving pulp industry.
Access Complete Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/1651571-global-and-china-dissolving-pulp-industry-report-2018-2022.html
Major Dissolving Pulp Companies Worldwide:
- Aditya Birla Group
- Rayonier AM
Major Chinese Dissolving Pulp Manufacturers:
- Shandong Sun Paper Industry Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Qingshan Paper Industry Co., Ltd.
- Yueyang Forest & Paper Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Ltd.
- Shandong Huatai Paper Co., Ltd.
- Yanbian Shixian Double-deer Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Yibin Grace Group Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Tianzhu Bamboo Resource Development Co., Ltd.
- Asia Symbol (Shandong) Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd.
As a major global consumer of dissolving pulp, the apparent consumption of dissolving pulp in China has risen steadily in recent years, and reached 4,420 kt in 2017, up 4.2% year-on-year. However, China's dissolving pulp capacity utilization rate is not high, with the actual output of 1,800 kt and the import dependence rate of 59.3%.
There are now about a dozen Chinese dissolving pulp manufacturers, among which Sun Paper, Hunan Juntai and Asia Symbol possess higher productivity reaching 500kt, 300kt and 200kt respectively, together occupying 56.7% of the total capacity.
Direct Purchase of Dissolving Pulp Market Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1651571
In 2013, China initiated anti-dumping investigation against imported dissolving pulp products, because the imports flooded at low prices and took a lion's share in the Chinese dissolving pulp market and caused serious excess of dissolving pulp capacity in China. Moreover, Chinese government also decided in August 2018 to impose 5% tariff on dissolving pulp originating in the United States. These measures favor the development of local enterprises, and it is expected that China's dissolving pulp production will rise steadily in the next few years, and its import dependence will go down.
Global and China Dissolving Pulp Industry Report, 2018-2022 focuses on the followings:
- Global dissolving pulp industry (development status, competitive landscape, prices, etc.);
- China's dissolving pulp industry (development status, anti-dumping investigation, supply/demand, competitive landscape, imports, etc.);
- Downstream viscose fiber industry (status quo, capacity, output, imports/exports, prices, etc.);
- 5 global and 8 Chinese dissolving pulp producers (operation, R&D investment, dissolving pulp business, etc.);
- Conclusion and forecast.
Table of Contents:
- Overview of Dissolving Pulp Industry
- Global Dissolving Pulp Industry
- China Dissolving Pulp Industry
- Downstream Viscose Fiber Market
- Major Dissolving Pulp Companies Worldwide
- Major Chinese Dissolving Pulp Manufacturers
- Conclusion & Prediction
Browse Related Research Report:
2015-2023 World Dissolving Pulp Market Research Report by Product Type, End-User / Application and Regions / Countries: This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions. Market Segment as follows:
- Eucalyptus Type
- Pinewood Type
- Other Type
By End-User / Application
- Cellulose Acetate
- Cellulose Ether and Others
By Company: Sappi, Rayonier, Bracell, Tembec, Lenzing, Fortress Paper, Neucel, Aditya Birla, Phoenix Pulp & Paper, Nippon Paper, Sun Paper, Yueyang Paper, Qingshan Paper, Shixian Paper, Nanping Paper and other.
Order a Copy of this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1593906
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
Connect With Us on:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts