DUBLIN, January 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwdn6m/global_dietary) has announced the addition of the "Global Dietary Supplements Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global dietary supplements market to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
One of the major trends in the global dietary supplements market is the rapid growth of the e-commerce sector, and online sales of dietary supplements are expected to increase dramatically during the forecast period. Additionally, the growing focus on weight management will further fuel the dietary supplement market across the globe.
According to the report, there has been a considerable shift in the lifestyles and diet habits of people over the past two decades. Urbanization and consumerism have driven this shift and led to a rapid rise in the consumption of artificial and synthetic food products. Moreover, sedentary lifestyles and a lack of balanced diet have resulted in the increased incidence of lifestyle diseases such as stroke, heart disease, obesity, type two diabetes and atherosclerosis.
Further, the report states that one of the main challenges is ignorance about the health benefits of dietary supplements.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global dietary supplements market?
- What are the Key market trends impacting the growth of the global dietary supplements market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the dietary supplements market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the dietary supplements market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global dietary supplements market?
Key vendors are:
- Bayer HealthCare
Other vendors include:
- American Health
- The Himalaya Drug Company
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Key leading countries
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwdn6m/global_dietary
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets