DALLAS, February 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'The Global Cyber Warfare Market 2011-2021' to its store. The formation of the US Cyber Command or USCybercom by the highest defense spender globally, highlights the importance of cyber warfare in today's world. Furthermore, the cyber attacks in South Korea, the US, Estonia and Georgia in 2011, add credence to the growing expenditure on global cyber warfare systems. Wars include a mix of physical, mental and tactical elements with information and communication technologies (ICT) playing a major role in the capabilities of mobile forces armed with real-time information devices. ICTs can be used to attack these battlefield systems directly, to capture sensitive data from defense contractors and governments or disrupt national infrastructure. Equally, defense systems must be built to detect and counter these attacks, making cyber warfare systems essential tools for maintaining an advantage in modern conflicts.
Request A Sample and Read Comprehensive Table of Contents for this report on Cyber Warfare Market.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Cyber Warfare market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the Cyber Warfare market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for Cyber Warfare solutions, and the challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global Cyber Warfare market size and drivers: comprehensive analysis of the global Cyber Warfare market through 2011-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Cyber Warfare solutions. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
- Recent development and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global Cyber Warfare market, and an extensive analysis of the changing preferences of armed forces around the world. It also provides the current consolidation trends in the industry and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis of the global Cyber Warfare market: exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the Cyber Warfare market.
- Global Cyber Warfare market-country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the top segments of Cyber Warfare expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the major programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: detailed analysis of competitive landscape of the global Cyber Warfare industry. It provides an overview of key Cyber Warfare solutions providers catering to the global Cyber Warfare sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Analysis of the global Cyber Warfare market size from 2011 through 2021
- Analysis of defense budget spending pattern by region
- Insights on the region wise defense modernization initiatives
- Sub-sector analysis of the Cyber Warfare market
- Analysis of key global Cyber Warfare market by country
- Key competitor profiling specifically focusing on the global Cyber Warfare market
Inquire before Buying or Buy your copy of the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/149649-the-global-cyber-warfare-market-2011-2021.html.
More ICD Research reports.
Other recently published reports available with ReportsnReports:
- IT Security Market in China 2011-2014
- ICT in Insurance Industry in India 2012
- C2/C4ISR Market
- Military Simulations and Virtual Training Market
- Smart Grid Technology Market
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security FY 2012 Budget
Find complete list of newly published market research reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 145,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog
Explore China specific Reports @ http://marketreportschina.com/