DUBLIN, Sept. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmzm2g/global_csp) has announced the addition of the "Global CSP Billing 2015 Edition Part 4: Policy Management Market Forecast and Market Share Analysis " report to their offering.
This Report assesses the billing-focused policy management sector - in particular, what is referred to as the policy and charging rules function. Throughout this report, all references to policy management specifically refer to the billing-focused policy and charging rules function, unless otherwise noted. It provides a market share analysis of the 59 identified suppliers that deliver policy management rules function solutions, along with a five-year market forecast.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definition of End-to-End Billing
3. Policy Enabled: A Simple Phrase with Far-Reaching Benefits
4. Key Business Drivers for Policy Management Market Growth 2015-2019
5. Policy Management (Rules Function) Global Market Forecast
6. Policy Management (Rules Function) Market Share Analysis
7. Requirements Snapshot
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmzm2g/global_csp
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets