DUBLIN, January 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cc64p/global_cream) has announced the addition of the "Global Cream Cheese 2016" report to their offering.
This is a report on the Cream Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 129 markets across the regions.
The report provides information on:
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2010-2015
- Manufacturer supply (2015 only),
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2015 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2015 only
Brie is segmented into the following types of presentation:
- Regular Fat
- Low Fat
- The year series is 2010-2015 with forecasts to 2021.
Our research methodology is based on a two stage approach to gathering and analysing data.
Stage 1: Utilisation of In-House Resources
Main sources of secondary data include:
- Specialist trade press
- Links with audit organisations
- Trade associations
- Company annual reports
- Independent analysts' reports
- Financial and mainstream press coverage.
Stage 2: Field Research
Conducted in relevant markets and include:
Contact throughout the international dairy processing industry allows analysts to talk directly to key industry players to gain their view of the market or industry being analysed.
Store checks are carried out by a network of market analysts who confirm products, manufacturers and brands available in selected markets.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cc64p/global_cream
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets