DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Copper Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of copper, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing copper worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: copper production in the country, major manufacturers, copper consumption, copper trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including copper market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the copper market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD COPPER INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about copper1.2. Copper market trends- Copper resources globally- Production and consumption- Demand structure1.3. Prices
2. COPPER INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
2.1. Austria2.2. Belgium2.3. Bulgaria2.4. Cyprus2.5. Finland2.6. Germany2.7. Hungary2.8. Italy2.9. Macedonia2.10. Norway2.11. Poland2.12. Romania2.13. Portugal2.14. Spain2.15. Sweden
3. COPPER INDUSTRY IN CIS
3.1. Armenia3.2. Kazakhstan3.3. Russia3.4. Ukraine3.5. Uzbekistan
4. COPPER INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.1. Australia4.2. Burma4.3. China4.4. India4.5. Indonesia4.6. Japan4.7. Republic of Korea4.8. Mongolia4.9. Pakistan4.10. Philippines4.11. Thailand
5. COPPER INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
5.1. Canada5.2. USA
6. COPPER INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6.1. Argentina6.2. Bolivia6.3. Brazil6.4. Chile6.5. Colombia6.6. Dominican Republic6.7. Mexico6.8. Peru
7. COPPER INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.1. Botswana7.2. Congo7.3. Egypt7.4. Iran7.5. Mauritania7.6. Morocco7.7. Namibia7.8. Oman7.9. Saudi Arabia7.10. Turkey7.11. Tanzania7.12. Zambia7.13. Zimbabwe
8. COPPER INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects8.2. Demand future trends8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x29s7s/copper_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets