LONDON, January 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Male Condoms, Female Condoms, Diaphragms, Sponges, Vaginal Rings, Subdermal/Contraceptive Implants, Intra-uterine Devices (IUDs), Copper IUD, Hormonal IUD
The global contraceptive devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the market was estimated at $12.1bn and dominated by the condoms submarket followed by the IUD submarket.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 186-page report you will receive 67 tables and 84 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 186-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global contraceptive devices market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Contraceptive Devices Market Forecast to 2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global contraceptive devices market by type:
- Condoms: Male and Female
- Vaginal Rigs
- Subdermal/Contraceptive Implants
- IUDs: Copper IUD and Hormonal IUD
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
- North America: US & Canada
- Europe: the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW): Latin America, Middle East & Africa
• This report discusses the SWOT Analysis and PEST Analysis of the global contraceptive devices market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the global contraceptive devices market:
- Bayer AG
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Allergan plc
- Ansell Limited (Now Humanwell)
- The Female Health Company (a division of VERU Inc.)
- Karex Industries
- Mayer Laboratories
- Kessel Medintim GmbH
- Okamato Industries, Inc.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc.
- Eurogine S.L.
Buy our report today Global Contraceptive Devices Market Forecast to 2027: Male Condoms, Female Condoms, Diaphragms, Sponges, Vaginal Rings, Subdermal/Contraceptive Implants, Intra-uterine Devices (IUDs), Copper IUD, Hormonal IUD.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org (+44-(0)-20-7336-6100) or refer to our website:
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report
APCOR R&M, Belgium
Assembly Biosciences, Inc.
Chongqing Medical Equipment Factory Co., Ltd.
Church & Dwight, Co. Inc.
Gedeon Richter Plc.
HLL Lifecare Limited
Implementos Plasticos, Ltd., Mexico City
Innova Quality S.A.S
Kessel Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH
Kessel Medintim Gmbh
Mayer Laboratories, Inc
Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Meril Life Science Private Ltd
Microchips Biotech, Inc.
Mimetogen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mona Lisa N.V.
OCON Medical Ltd.
Origami Healthcare Products, Inc.
Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (OHRI)
Pregna International Limited
Prosan International B.V.
Reckitt Benckiser Group
Shanghai Dahua Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd;
Shenyang Liren Medical & Technological Co.
Shepherd Medical Company
Teva Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
The Female Health Company
Tianjin Condombao Medical Polyurethane Tech. Co. Ltd
Tianjin Medical Instrument Factory
Vitality Medical Products
Yantai Family Planning Medicine & Apparatus Co. Ltd., China
Reckitt Benckiser Group, PLC
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com