BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota, October 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled 'Global Construction Sustainable Materials Market - Analysis and Forecast (2017-2026)', the global construction sustainable materials market is expected to reach $523.72 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.6% between 2017 and 2026. This enormous growth is being anticipated due to the various environmental benefits provided by sustainable materials such as emission reduction, less energy consumption, and the material's potential to be recycled and reused. The factors contributing to the huge demand of the construction sustainable materials are their increasing number of applications due to their emission reduction potential, the building rating systems, stringent governmental regulations & emission control norms, and large scale investment by government and federal agencies.
Browse more than 92 Data Tables and 104 Figures spread through 284 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Construction Sustainable Materials Market"
Sustainable materials find their widespread acceptance in the construction industry for various applications such as insulation, roofing, framing, interior finishing, and exterior siding for the residential and non-residential purposes, among others. The increasing burden of the lack of (non-renewable) resources, material costs, and the climate change are creating an opportunity for the widespread research and investment for innovative construction methods using the sustainable materials. The demand for sustainable materials is on a continuous rise and is expected to grow in the next ten years as the sustainable materials are successfully replacing the conventional materials and are thus being highly preferred in today's construction industry.
Many applications, such insulation, roofing, framing, interior finishing, and exterior siding, in the end-user industries of industrial construction, commercial buildings, residential and other buildings have widely adopted the sustainable construction materials owing to the shift in the industries towards a greener and a sustainable future. The end-user industries have increased their investment in the research and development of these materials, thereby, driving the demand from the emerging economies such as China, Brazil, and India. Additionally, the tremendous potential for growth in the construction industry, the growing demand from the emerging economies such as China and India, and the growing urbanization and population are expected to create opportunities in the construction sustainable materials market.
According to Nikita Kheterpal, an analyst at BIS Research, "In 2016, structural products dominated the global construction materials market with a share of 63.0%, by value ($billion). The market size of these structural products was valued at $110.25 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach $326.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.5% between 2017 and 2026". The structural products are being widely used for the walls, flooring, paneling, ceiling, roofing, exterior siding, furnishing, and pillars, among others. The main driver for such products, in the market, is their environmental sustainability and cost-effectiveness.
Also, "Insulation application segment dominated the global construction sustainable materials market with a market share of 22.3% in 2016. Its market size was estimated at $39.05 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach $108.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.8% between 2017 and 2026". This dominance was highly expected in the global construction sustainable materials market since insulation is an important application in a building as it directly indicates how resistant a building is to the heat transfer/loss. On the basis of the end-user industry, the construction sustainable materials market is divided into four segments which include industrial constructions, commercial buildings, residential buildings, and 'others'. The commercial buildings segment dominated the global construction sustainable materials market with the market share of approximately 35%, in 2016.
This market report provides a thorough analysis of the recent trends influencing the global construction sustainable materials market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and developments. The report is a compilation of various segmentations of the market, including a market breakdown by the construction sustainable materials type, application, end-user industry, and different geographical regions. It also includes a separate segment on the competitive insights and market insights, wherein, the revenue generated from the construction sustainable materials is tracked to calculate the market size.
Some of the key players in the construction sustainable materials market are Badische Anilin- und Soda-Fabrik (BASF) SE, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (Du Pont), Pittsburgh Plate Glass (PPG) Industries, Owens Corning Corporation, Alumasc Group PLC, Bauder Ltd., Certain Teed Corporation, Red Built LLC, Forbo International SA, Interface Inc., Kingspan Group PLC, Sustainable Materials LLC, LafargeHolcim, National Fiber, Amvik Systems, and Structurlam Products. These companies provide a broad product portfolio for specific needs and industrial applications.
Request for Sample Report: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=447&type=download
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 150 players in the construction sustainable materials ecosystem and draws upon insights from the in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants and vendors. The report also profiles around 15 companies among which are BASF SE, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, PPG Industries, Owens Corning Corporation, Forbo International SA, Interface Inc., Kingspan Group PLC, and Structurlam Products, among others.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($billion) and volume (kilotons), of the construction sustainable materials market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026?
- What are the different types of construction sustainable materials and developments by the respective manufacturers?
- What is the market size of different construction sustainable materials types, in terms of value and volume both, by different product types in 2016 and their growth prospects?
- What is the market size of different construction sustainable materials types, in terms of value and volume both, by different product types, applications, and end users in 2016 and their growth prospects?
- What is the market size of different applications of the construction sustainable materials types, in terms of value and volume both, on the basis of different regions?
- What is the market size of different end-user industries of the construction sustainable materials types, in terms of value and volume both, on the basis of different regions?
- What are the key & future trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the construction sustainable materials market, pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of the construction sustainable materials?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What kind of environment building rating systems are prevalent to make a mark in the industry?
- What are the sustainability goals that are being followed by the existing market players in the industry?
- What are the key market players, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
- How will the market players leverage on the key developments such as new product launch, acquisitions, partnerships, and product launch, among others?
The widespread application of lightweight materials in automotive accounted for a major share of the global lightweight materials market in 2016. The use of lightweight metals in the automotive industry exhibits specific features such as high strength, stiffness, resistance to heat & corrosion, etc., which are not found in the conventional materials. The major companies, such as BMW, Ford, Apple Inc., General Motors, among others, are using lightweight materials in the manufacturing of the parts to reduce the average weight of their vehicle models, thereby, increasing the fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global market intelligence and advisory firm which focuses on those emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on various technology verticals such as 3D printing, advanced materials & chemicals, aerospace and defense, automotive, healthcare, electronics & semiconductors, robotics & UAV and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision making for the senior management.
9100 West Bloomington Freeway,
Suite 159, Bloomington,
Visit our Blog @ http://bisresearch.com/blog/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/3720474
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research