DUBLIN, Mar. 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvgjf8/lopinavir) has announced the addition of the "Lopinavir - Comprehensive patent search" report to their offering.
Imagine having your own team of pharmaceutical patent experts at the click of a button.
Used by the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and legal teams for over 10 years, these searches are the benchmark in comprehensive, accurate and relevant patent data. Searched and analysed by highly trained, qualified staff using proprietary searching techniques, you won't need to worry about missing patents or updating data. And that means your IP staff will be freed up to concentrate on your business, rather than getting bogged down in patent data.
Provides structured, pre-analysed comprehensive patent data. Head of IP Department - AET
Eliminate bottlenecks and free up months of expert manpower
- Over 350 fully researched and updated patent searches by highly trained, qualified staff using proprietary searching techniques, available for instant online access
- Intuitive, easy to understand design provides vital documents at your fingertips
- Collaborate and share company knowledge with online access to notes and flags
Quickly grasp complexity
- Identifies patents covering molecule, formulation, process, use, combinations and more
- Grouped by patent family and assigned to development categories based on interpretation of key aspects of the patent claims
- Manual filtration of patents so you only see what is relevant to you
- Covers the world's major territories with equivalents in over 80 countries
Never miss a change in the patent landscape
- Monthly updates to patent families, statuses, and litigation clearly identified
- Comprehensive litigation alerts linked to patent numbers
- Add your own notes, save searches and results
This report covers:
- International Nonproprietary Name: Lopinavir
- indications: Treatment of HIV-1 infection in combination with other antiretroviral agents
- innovator:Abbott (Kaletra, Aluvia, Aluviran)
The In-depth search contains patents from territories that are individually verified and monitored for changes, including British, German, Spanish, French, US, Canadian, Australian, European, and PCT patents.
This report is provided through an online portal for a period of 12 months, for a maximum of 5 users. During this period, access to updates, excel exports, patent documents and national registers is provided at no additional charge.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvgjf8/lopinavir
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets