DUBLIN, Mar 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Commercial Drones Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Commercial Drones". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach.
This analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segment and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, and other activities.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for 6 years across the given market segments
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges and Opportunities, )
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping of major market players
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
Scope of the Report
Commercial Drones Market by Application
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy and Power Manufacturing
- Scientific research
- Law Enforcement
- Mining and Construction
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Commercial Drones Market by Technology
- Energy and Propulsion Systems
- Automation Systems
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Capacity
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Cyber-Security and Jamming
- Communication Data Links
- On-Board Data Processing
Commercial Drones Market by Product
- Rotary blade drones
- Single-Rotor VTOL
- Multi-Rotor VTOL
- Nano Drone
- Fixed Wing Drone
- Hybrid Drone
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Northrop Grumman
- Denel Dynamics
- Challis Heliplane UAV Inc.
- DJI Innovations
- General Atomics
- BAE Systems PLC
- Aurora Flight
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Parrot SA
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Prox Dynamics AS
- AeroVironment Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4k2lb/global_commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets