DUBLIN, Apr. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2jwrh2/commercial_and) has announced the addition of the "Commercial and Military Satellite Communications Market and Technology Outlook, 2022" report to their offering.
The need for large amounts of data to be moved from anywhere, to anywhere, on demand, is vast, immediate, and growing. This demand is driven not only by social and commercial requirements (like the sharing and improvement of educational, medical, and business information) but also by traditional military applications.
The increasing market demand for live, streaming, video-quality data for mobile users is limited by terrestrial infrastructures and technologies. Large parts of the globe are left out of a global network because of the inability, both nationally and regionally, to afford the necessary terrestrial infrastructures.
These challenges fuel a powerful change toward a space-based network with the capacity to service the entire globe, a forecasted market of more than $41 billion (cumulative for the 2015-2022 period), and a CAGR for the same period of more than 68% - this for the most conservative scenario.
This new report presents a summary and assessment of the current terrestrial and space-based communication networks, their projected evolutionary paths over the next seven years, and the implications of both technical and political influence on the global market for high, on-demand, and secure data rates.
The report provides essential insights to at least these professionals:
- Business Leaders & Business Developers
- Spacecraft and Payload Manufacturers
- Launch System Operators and Modernizers
- Ground Segment Manufacturers
- Government Policy Makers
The report analyzes, predicts the evolution of and outlines business opportunities for these markets:
- Mobile Based High Speed Broadband Non-Video
- Direct to Home Broadband/RF Video Technology
- LTE Technology
- Laser Fiber Optic Communications
- Fixed and Mobile Video Services
To enhance forecast accuracy, our new global report offers three radically different analysis tracks:
- Scenario I - Growth Technology Solutions
- Scenario II - Growth by Disruptive Technology
- Scenario III - Growth by Stratospheric UAV Deployment
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. A Brief Discussion of Long-Range Communications
4. Current Technologies
5. Current Markets & Uses
6. Satellite Communications Technologies Market Forecast
7. Satellite Communication Markets by Region
8. Service and Maintenance
9. Business Opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2jwrh2/commercial_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets