DUBLIN, December 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgkhxs/global_cognitive) has announced the addition of the "Global Cognitive Computing Market (Technology, Application, End User, Deployment Type and Geography) - Size, Share, Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides readers with a detailed understanding of the various drivers, challenges and opportunities facing the cognitive computing market during the coming years. This data is presented on a regional and global level, offering an unrivalled analysis of the key factors all market participants should be aware of.
The report predicts the cognitive computing market to generate revenue of $13.7 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 33.1% during the forecast period of 2015 - 2020.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report provides an in depth analysis of the cognitive computing market and offers current and future trends to identify lucrative investment pockets in the market
- The report identifies the key drivers, opportunities and restraints along with their impact analysis
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and figure out profitable trends in order to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- A detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market through 2014-2020 is provided to highlight the market potential
- The growth of the global cognitive computing market would be supplemented by the increasing volume of large unstructured data across various verticals such as healthcare, banking and financial, security and IT & Telecom
- Natural language processing is the highest revenue generating technology of cognitive computing
- Increased adoption would be witnessed across key sectors such as healthcare, retail, banking and finance, over the forecast period (2015 - 2020)
- North America accounted for the maximum adoption of cognitive computing applications with 41.6% market share in the overall global revenue in 2014
- Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to be the most lucrative markets in terms of growth, owing to the developments in the healthcare and the insurance sector along with the growing adoption of advanced technologies
- Google Incorporation
- Hewlett Packard (HP)
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Statistical Analysis System (SAS)
- Tibco Software
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL COGNITIVE COMPUTING MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL COGNITIVE COMPUTING MARKET BY APPLICATION
CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL COGNITIVE COMPUTING MARKET BY END USER
CHAPTER 7 GLOBAL COGNITIVE COMPUTING MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CHAPTER 8 GLOBAL COGNITIVE COMPUTING MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgkhxs/global_cognitive
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets