DUBLIN, Apr. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Clinical Laboratory Services Market" report to their offering.
Clinical laboratories are an essential part of the health industry. It is estimated that approximately 80% of physicians' diagnoses are a result of laboratory tests.
In addition to diagnosing patients, reasons clinical lab testing may be performed include evaluating disease progression, monitoring drug treatment and conditions, and determining individual therapy, among others. Clinical Laboratory Services Market provides an overview of the clinical laboratory industry and the trends driving growth.
There are several primary issues and trends affecting the clinical laboratory market. Demographics, disease prevalence, and increasing life expectancy will continue to fuel growth in the future. New developments will also positively influence growth. Some of these issues are discussed in this study.
Issues and trends explored in this study include demographics, growing incidence of disease, new developments, regulatory environment, laboratory regulation, reimbursement, payer types, and developments in personalized medicine.
The clinical laboratory market is highly competitive in terms of prices, locations, and services offered. Larger laboratories have advantages in the market due to the wide exposure, large number of locations, and greater financial positions.
Market data presented include the following:
- Global Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis, 2010-2021
- Leading Market Participants, Global Service Revenues, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Estimated U.S. Laboratory Service Revenues and Market Share of Leading Clinical Laboratory Providers, 2016
- Estimated U.S. Laboratory Service Revenues for Leading Clinical Laboratory Providers, 2010 vs. 2016
- Global Clinical Laboratory Revenue Share by General Test Segment, 2016 (%)
- Global Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis by Test Segment (Routine vs. Specialty), 2010-2021
- Global Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis: Routine Testing Market Trend, 2010-2021
- Global Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis: Specialty Testing Market Trend, 2010-2021
The report profiles companies that are the leaders in the industry, including:
- Alere, Inc.
- Bio-Reference Laboratories - OPKO
- DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Neogenomics, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Spectra Laboratories: A Fresenius Company
- Synlab International GMBH
Key Topics Covered:
1: Executive Summary
2: Industry Overview
3: Issues And Trends In The Clinical Laboratory Industry
4: Leading Market Participants
5: Market Trends And Summary
6: Regional Markets And Trends
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bndds7/clinical
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets