DUBLIN, Dec 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Circuit Elements with Memory: Memresistors, Memcapacitors, Meminductors" report to their offering.
The global market for circuit elements with memory (memresistors, memcapacitors, meminductors) is expected to reach $529.6 million by 2021 from $39.8 million in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 67.8% from 2016 through 2021.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the circuit elements with memory market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the market. The report covers the circuit elements with memory market from the component side (i.e., the market revenues are measured depending on the sales of the components used for circuit elements with memory).
The market figures are calculated on the basis of total revenue of the manufacturers. All of the forecasted revenue values are unadjusted for variation in inflation rates and are measured at constant U.S. dollars with no fluctuations being considered due to foreign exchange rates.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for memresistors, memcapacitors, and meminductors.
- Analyses of global market trends, with projections of data for 2015, 2016, and estimates of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Descriptions of the basic technologies behind memresistors, memcapacitors and meminductors as well as their history, challenges that must be overcome to commercialize them, possible time frames for their commercialization; and potential applications.
- Detailed patent analysis.
- A look at companies, academic and government laboratories that are developing commercial memristors, memcapacitors, and meminductors.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The semiconductor metallization market is segmented into categories as follows:
- By implementation: Titanium dioxide memresistor, polymeric memresistor, layered memresistor, ferroelectric memresistor, carbon nanotube memresistor, spintronic memresistor, and others.
- By application: Nonvolatile memory, signal processing, neural networks, control systems, reconfigurable computing, brain-computer interfaces, radio frequency identification (RFID), industrial process control, and sensing.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
4: Market For Circuit Elements With Memory (Memresistors, Memcapacitors, Meminductors) By Implementation Type
5: Market For Circuit Elements With Memory (Memresistors, Memcapacitors, Meminductors) By Application
6: Market For Circuit Elements With Memory (Memresistors, Memcapacitors, Meminductors) By Region
7: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
8: Company Profiles
- Brain Corp.
- Crossbar Inc.
- EMC Corp.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- HGST Inc.
- HRL Laboratories Llc
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Microsemi Corp.
- Microxact Inc.
- Mosys Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Rambus Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sandisk Corp.
- Seagate Technology Plc
- SK Hynix Inc.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Transcend Information Inc.
- Western Digital Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbjdqt/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets