DUBLIN, October 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Chromatography Syringes Market - Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast (2017-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global chromatography syringes market is expected to reach USD 178.1 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022
The growth of this market is mainly attributed by the increasing investment and funding for life sciences research, growing use of chromatography techniques in drug approval, increased funding for chromatography technologies by regional governments, various technological advancements, and increasing investments by the major players in emerging markets.
Geographically, the global chromatography syringes market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analyzed at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. North America holds the major share in the global chromatography syringes market, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific region.
On the other hand, emerging markets in Asia Pacific and Latin America region provides significant opportunities for the growth of this market, as a result of many technological and healthcare reforms in these regions with improved economic conditions and positive approach of the government towards the life science and biotechnology sector.
The major players providing chromatography syringes in the global market are
- Ace Glass Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Gilson Inc.
- Hamilton Company
- MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG
- MicroSolv Technology Corporation
- Perkin Elmer Inc.
- Restek Corporation
- Spectrum chromatography
- Stoelting Co.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Trajan Scientific and Medical
- Valco Instruments Company Inc.,DWK Life Science GmbH
- Valiant Co. Ltd.
Scope of the Report:
Market by Type:
- GC Syringes
- Autosampler syringes
- Manual syringes
- LC Syringes
- Autosampler syringes
- Manual valves syringes
- Priming syringes
- Replacement needles
- TLC Syringes
Market by End-user:
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry
- Academics & research institutes
- Food & beverages industry
- Environmental agencies
- Increasing Investments and Funding for Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, and Biotechnology Research to Propel the Market
- Increasing Use of Chromatography Techniques in Drug Approval
- Technological Advancements
- Government Initiatives to Drive the Chromatography Market
- Increasing Investments by Major Players in Emerging Markets
- Difficulty in Utilization of Chromatography Syringes in Conventional Methods
- Increasing Usage in Monoclonal Antibodies Purification
- Growing Genomics and Proteomics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tr2kzb/chromatography
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets