DUBLIN, November 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bft65d/global_cheese) has announced the addition of the "Global Cheese Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Over 80 Countries" report to their offering.
"Global Cheese Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Over 80 Countries" is a comprehensive publication that enables readers to evaluate the world market for cheese. The publication provides the market size, growth, and forecasts at the global level as well as for over 80 countries.
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for cheese?
- What is the cheese market size in over 80 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The document includes the total market size for cheese as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Fresh cheese, 2006-2017
- Blue-veined cheese, 2006-2017
- Grated and powered cheese, 2006-2017
- Other processed cheese, 2006-2017
- Other cheese, 2006-2017
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bft65d/global_cheese.
SOURCE Research and Markets