- Frost & Sullivan's upcoming webinar to explore how VoLTE deployments drive demand
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Oct. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Major wireless retailers around the world are deploying VoLTE technology in their networks. As this technology gains prominence, related monitoring and testing equipment will follow suit. "The VoLTE Testing & Monitoring Market" webinar will explore demand trends and emerging technologies that will likely impact the market for VoLTE testing.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Current and likely future trends in VoLTE-specific testing and monitoring,
- Global challenges helping sustain demand for VoLTE-specific testing and monitoring,
- Technological trends expected to impact demand for VoLTE-specific equipment.
This briefing will benefit vendors who manufacture equipment used across the entire lifecycle of network assessment and product development. This includes vendors that specialize in manufacturing network testing and monitoring equipment, drive testing equipment and mobile device testing equipment.
"Demand for VoLTE testing and monitoring equipment is primarily sustained by need for solutions that can address the challenges to widespread deployment of VoLTE networks," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Rohan Joy Thomas. "In addition, the deployment of VoLTE self-optimization networks across the world would require solutions which can monitor and manage performance of cells from a remote location."
For more information email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan