DUBLIN, March 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjxhgh/carbon_black) has announced the addition of the "Carbon Black Market By Type, By Application (Automobile Sector,Industrial Sector,Plastics Sector,Paint & Coatings Sector and Printing Ink & Toner Sector) and By Geography - Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Carbon black is basically a black colored powder, consumed majorly by the tire industry due to its ability to increase strength and longevity of the tires. However, consumption rates for specialty carbon black market which provides enhanced conductivity and UV protection is also growing. Construction and manufacturing sectors also use carbon black to provide strength to industrial rubber compounds and other equipment. Global carbon black market is highly competitive, with all major players investing heavily in R&D to improve the quality of their product.
The market is dominated by Asia-Pacific, wherein majority of the demand emanates from emerging economies such as China and India, on account of expanding tire manufacturing facilities and growth in construction sector. Asia-Pacific is projected to maintain its dominance in the market through 2020, with tire manufacturers shifting production base to developing countries in the region.
Competitive landscape for each type of carbon black is highlighted and key market players are profiled with attributes of business overview, financials, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments pertaining to metal deactivators. Market shares of the key players for 2014 are also provided. The report encompasses the most detailed and in-depth segmentation and analysis of the carbon black market for the period 2014 - 2020.
- Aditya Birla Group - Birla Carbon
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Cabot Corporation
- Sid Richardson Carbon and Energy Co Ltd
- Phillips Carbon Black Ltd
- Shandong Huadong Rubber Materials Co, Ltd
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc, Ltd
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
1. Carbon Black Market - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Carbon Black Market - Market Landscape
4. Carbon Black Market - Market Forces
5. Carbon Black Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Regulation Analysis
7. Carbon Black Market - By Type
8. Carbon Black Market - By Application
9. Carbon Black Market - By Geography
10. Carbon Black Market- Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjxhgh/carbon_black
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets