DUBLIN, Apr. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global CAR T Cell Therapy Market & Clinical Trials Insight 2022" report to their offering.
The report highlights the ongoing clinical and non-clinical advancement in the field of Car T Cell Therapy. As per report findings, the promise of CAR modified T cell therapy derives from its combined immunologic benefits and include the specificity of a targeted antibody, the ability to expand the T cell population and the potential for long term persistence to facilitate the ongoing tumor surveillance. The success in early phase trials, assess the feasibility of evaluating the treatment modality across the multiple centers and in larger patients. Currently, there are 99 CAR T Cell based therapies in clinical pipeline and most of them belong to Phase-I and Phase-I/II clinical trials.
In recent years, researchers have identified the chimeric antigen receptor as a potential target for molecular genetics to insert a new epitopes on the receptor region which allows a degree of control of the immune system. CAR T cell therapy satisfy the need to explore new and efficacious adoptive T cell therapy. The gene transfer technology could efficiently introduce the genes encoding CARs into the immune effector cells. The transferring of engineered T cells provides the specific antigen binding in a non-major histocompatibility complex.
The promise of CAR modified T cell therapy derives from its combined immunologic benefits and include the specificity of a targeted antibody, the ability to expand the T cell population and the potential for long term persistence to facilitate the ongoing tumor surveillance. The success in early phase trials, assess the feasibility of evaluating the treatment modality across the multiple centers and in larger patients.
- Eureka Therapeutics
- Fortress Biotech
- Immune Therapeutics
- Juno Therapeutics
- Kite Pharma
- Sorrento therapeutics
- TILT Biotherapeutics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T Cell Therapy - Next Era in Immuno Oncology
2. Evolution of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Design
3. Principle of Chimeric Antigen Receptor Design
4. CAR T Cell Therapies Delivery Pipeline & Mechanism of Action
5. Approaches to Improve the CAR T Cell Therapy
6. Global CAR T Cell Therapy Clinical Trials for Cancer Treatment
7. Global CAR T Cell Therapies Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
8. Global Market Scenario of CAR T Cell Therapy
9. Global Market Size of CAR T Cell Therapy
10. Global CAR T Cell Therapy Market Dynamics
11. Global CAR T Cell Therapy Market Future Prospects
12. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q57z4j/global_car_t_cell
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets