The scope of this report covers current cancer immunotherapy markets for most common cancers. The market segments included in this report are therapeutic monoclonal antibodies (with special focus on checkpoint inhibitors), synthetic interleukins, interferons, and colony-stimulating factors; small kinase inhibitors of cancer-related targets; protective and therapeutic cancer vaccines; and adoptive cell therapies.
This report also covers treatments that are in development for late-stage and early-stage oncolytic viruses. Detailed epidemiological information, discussion of incidence and mortality trends, overview of regulatory landscapes, and analysis of market shares for leading products and companies are also included in this report.
An overview of the global markets for cancer immunotherapies and oncolytic virology.
Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
Analyses of factors influencing market demand, such as clinical guidelines, demographic changes, and market saturation.
Information covering the latest trends, market structure, market size, key drug segments, and trends in technology.
Coverage of colony stimulating factors (CSFs), interferon alfa and gamma products, interleukin products and therapeutic monoclonal antibodies, including antibody conjugates, cancer vaccines, and other cancer treatment immunology products.
Technological discussions, including the current state, newly issued patents, and pending applications.
Profiles of leading companies in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Goals and Objectives - Reasons for Doing This Study - Intended Audience - Scope of The Study - Information Sources for the Technology Assessment - Forecasting Methodology - Geographic Breakdown
2: Summary and Highlights
- Past and Present of Cancer Immunology - What is Cancer? - Treating Cancer - Challenges in Treating Cancer - Cancer and the Immune System - Immunotherapy - Towards Combination Immunotherapy - Focusing on Cell-mediated Adaptive Immunity - Fine Tuning Versus Boosting Cancer Immunity - Early Versus Advanced Stage Cancer Immunotherapy - Personalized Treatment Paradigm - Clinically Significant Types of Cancers - Future of Checkpoint Inhibitors, Cancer Vaccines, and Oncolytic Virology
4: Overview of Cancer Immunotherapy
- Immune System and Immunotherapy - Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies - Checkpoint Inhibitors - Biological Response Modifiers - Vaccines - Other - Expanded Information on Selected Product Candidates and Recent Regulatory Applications
5: Oncolytic Virology
6: Major Markets
- Markets for Immunotherapy Products - Markets for Oncolytic Virology Products
7: Company Profiles
- Abbvie Inc. - Adaptimmune - Aduro Biotech - Advantagene - Advaxis Immunotherapies - Amgen - Argos Therapeutics - Ariad Pharmaceuticals - Arog Pharmaceuticals - Aserta Pharmaceuticals - Astellas - Astrazeneca - Avax Technologies - Bavarian Nordic - Bayer Healthcare - Biovex - Boehringer Ingelheim - Boston Biomedical - Bristol-Myers Squibb - Cell Medica - Celldex Therapeutics - Celgene Corp. - Chugai - Cold Genesys - Daiichi Sankyo Co. - Dendreon - Dnatrix - Eisai - Eli Lilly - F Hoffmann La Roche AG - Genelux - Gilead Sciences Inc. - Glaxosmithkline Plc - Hanmi Pharmaceutical - Heat Biologics - Immune Design - Immunocellular Therapeutics Ltd. - Immunomedics Inc. - Immunovaccine Inc. - Immunovative Therapies - Incyte Ciorp. - Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Janssen Pharmaceuticals - Kadmon Pharmaceuticals Corp. - Kite Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd. - Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Lion Biotechnologies - Lokon Pharmaceuticals AB - Medimmune - Merck & Co. - Merck Kgaa - Merck Serono - Medigene AG - Mirati Therapeutics - Multivir Inc. - Newlink Genetics - Northwest Biotherapeutics - Novartis Pharma Services AG - Oncolys Biopharma Inc. - Oncolytics Biotech Inc. - Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Oncos Therapeutics Ltd. - Ono Pharmaceutical Co. - Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Pfizer Inc. - Plexxikon Inc. - Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Provectus Biopharmacueticals Inc. - Psioxus Therapeutics Ltd. - Sanofi SA - Seattle Genetics - Shanghai Sunway Biotech Co. Ltd. - Shenzhen Sibiono Gentech - Sillajen Biotherapeutics Inc. - Spectrum Pharmaceuticals - Takara Bio Inc. - Takeda Co. Ltd. - Tapimmune Inc. - Targovax - Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. - TG Therapeutics Inc. - Tracon Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Transgene - VCN Biosciences - Ventirx - Verastem Inc. - Viralytics Ltd. - Virttu Biologics Ltd - Vyriad - Western Oncolytics Ltd.