DUBLIN, May 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3sgjv/global_cable) has announced the addition of the "Global Cable Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The Global Cable Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the cable industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The cable market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Cable industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on forty-four industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The cable industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
With 178 tables and figures the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One Cable Industry Overview
Chapter Two Global Cable Market Status Analysis 2009-2014
Chapter Three Major Regions Cable Market Status Analysis 2009-2014
Chapter Four Major Countries Cable Market Status and Analysis 2009-2014
Chapter Five Major Companies Cable Market Status and Analysis
Chapter Six Cable Industry Chain and Marketing Channels Analysis
Chapter Seven Cable Industry Segment Market Analysis 2009-2014
Chapter Eight Cable Industry Development Trend 2015-2020
Chapter Nine Cable New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Ten Global Cable Industry Research Conclusions
- Anhui Hualing Cable Group Co.,Ltd.
- Baosheng Group
- Belden Wire&Cable Company
- British Insulated Callenders Cables Ltd.
- China Nanyang
- China Cable Group Co., Ltd.
- Far East Cable Co.,Ltd.
- Fujian Nanping Sun Cable Co Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Group
- Fuzhou Dartong M&E Co. Ltd.
- Guangdong Shine Cables Co.,Ltd.
- General Cable Co.,Ltd.
- Hitachi Group
- Jiangsu Hengtong Cable Group
- Jiangsu Shangshang Cable Group
- Jinshui Cable Group Co.,Ltd
- Leoni Group
- Ls Cable&System Ltd.
- Ningbo Qrunning(Kukun) Cable Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
- Prysmian Group
- Qingdao Hanhe Cable Co.,Ltd.
- Qixing Group
- Roshow Technology Co.,Ltd
- Shandong Luneng Taishan Cable Co.,Ltd.
- Shanghai Huapu Co.,Ltd.
- Shanghai Panda Wire & Cable Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Shenghua Cable Group
- Shandong Pengtai Stock Co.,Ltd.
- Shenyang Copper Co., Ltd.
- Southwire Co
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Tai-I Copper(Guangzhou) Co.,Ltd.
- Tongding Group
- Walsin Lihwa
- Wuxi Jiangnan Cable Co.,Ltd.
- Xingle Group Co.,Ltd.
- Yanggu Cable Group
- Zhejiang Hongbo Co.,Ltd.
- Zhejiang Xiandeng Electrical Appliance Stock Co.,Ltd.
- Zhongli Sci-Tech Group
- Zhejiang Wanma Cable Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3sgjv/global_cable
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets