-- Frost & Sullivan's complimentary webinar reveals insight into competing in this global market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Aerospace and Defense Senior Industry Analyst Brad Curran
Increased C4ISR spending by Middle Eastern and Asian Pacific nations for missile defense and border surveillance is driving improvement to networked sensors, computer processes and communications. This trend is offsetting program declines in the West. Our interactive webinar reveals C4ISR segments and technologies that offer the best growth potential over the next 10 years, along with specific countries and regions that have current and future C4ISR requirements.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- The scope and size of the global C4ISR market
- Major market participants
- Countries that are accelerating spending and offering the best opportunity for international firms
- How the surge of commercial off-the-shelf technologies impacts prices, schedules and integration
This briefing will benefit companies and stakeholders looking to enter or expand their participation in the global C4ISR technology products and services market.
"Despite reduced overall defense spending among western nations, global C4ISR investment is stable and will experience positive growth through 2021," said Frost & Sullivan Aerospace and Defense Senior Industry Analyst Brad Curran. "We will continually see C4ISR equipment manufacturers leverage mature commercial technologies in the coming years, as well as an overall increase in competition and decrease of margins."
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing any time after the live briefing date by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Aerospace and Defense practice, please visit: www.aerospace-defense.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan