DUBLIN, January 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbl2cm/global_builtin) has announced the addition of the "Global Built-in Microwave Oven Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global built-in microwave oven market to grow at a healthy CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
Organized retail stores like hypermarkets and specialty electronic stores have streamlined the supply chain processes and increased the prevalence of premium quality and branded products in the market.
According to the report, the change in consumer preferences has caused vendors to add new streamlined appliances to their portfolio that will fulfill the needs of consumers. The built-in appliances market is burgeoning because of these trends. This has also affected the appliance vendors that have introduced built-in microwave ovens in their product offerings.
Further, the report states that high maintenance and installation charges hinders the market growth
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global built-in microwave oven market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the built-in microwave oven market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global built-in microwave oven market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global built-in microwave oven?
The key vendors -
Other prominent vendors are:
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbl2cm/global_builtin
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets