BURNABY, British Columbia, July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
In the global building energy management solutions market, North America accounts for the majority of the demand due to various policy initiatives taken by the governments coupled with growing number of smart buildings in the region. However, the BEMS market in APAC and South America regions is expected to grow faster compared to other regions in coming years. In commercial segment, the energy management solutions market is largely being driven by the growing demand for these solutions in enterprises/offices and retail applications on account of rapid urbanization, construction of new buildings, increasing IT spending, increasing adoption of energy efficient solutions, etc. Further, growth in the hospitality and educational buildings is also contributing to the overall market of building energy management solutions.
According to "Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018", the market revenues of global building energy management solutions are forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 19% during 2013-18. The demand for energy management solutions in the buildings is majorly driven by North America and Europe regions, due to aggressive government policies and regulatory support. This is further supported by various incentives and labeling programs. It is expected that increasing adoption of renewable energy technologies like roof-top solar photovoltaic power plants, wind farms and energy efficient hardware, for instance, window glasses, etc., would drive the market over the next five years. The companies involved in providing energy management solutions are predominantly focusing on new buildings against retrofit solutions, as the former offers comparatively higher energy saving potential. In addition, installation of energy management solutions in new buildings is relatively simpler.
"Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report elaborates following particulars:
- Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Hardware, Software & Services Building Energy Management Solutions
- Regional Market Analysis by Segment, By Country & By Application
- Changing Market Trends &Emerging Opportunities
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of building energy management solutions market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, software & service providers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Outlook
3. North America Building Energy Management Solutions Market Outlook
4. South America Building Energy Management Solutions Market Outlook
5. Europe Building Energy Management Solutions Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Building Energy Management Solutions Market Outlook
7. Middle East & Africa Building Energy Management Solutions Market Outlook
8. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
9. Market Dynamics
10. Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- ABB Ltd.
- Azbil Corporation
- CBRE Group Inc.
- CISCO System, Inc.
- Cylon Control Ltd.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Echelon Corporation
- Ecova Inc.
- EnerNOC, Inc.
- General Electric Industrial Solutions
- Honeywell International Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Lennox International Inc.
- Schneider Electric SA
- Servidyne Inc.
- Siemens Building Technologies
- Trane Incorporated
- United Technologies Corporation
For more information visit http://www.techsciresearch.com/2654
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Ken Mathews, Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Canada: +1 646 360 1656
India: +91 120 452 3900
SOURCE TechSci Research