Breath analyzers are devices used to detect the presence of different compounds in a sample of breath of a person. Breath analyzers are most commonly used to measure the blood alcohol content in a sample of breath.
These devices are a major tool in enforcing drink and drive laws. Other applications of breath analyzers include measuring the amount of drug abuse and detecting conditions such as asthma and tuberculosis. Breath analyzers can be for personal and professional use as well.
The analysts forecast the Global Breath Analyzers market will grow at a CAGR of 41.57 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The Global Breath Analyzers market can be divided into three segments: Fuel Cell Breath Analyzers, Semiconductor Breath Analyzers, and Infrared Breath Analyzers.
The report, the Global Breath Analyzers Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Technology
08. Market Segmentation by Application
09. Market Segmentation by End-use
10. Geographical Segmentation
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
- Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corp.
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGa
- Intoximeters Inc.
- Lifeloc Technologies Inc.
- MPD Inc.
- Quest Products Inc.
- Advanced Safety Devices LLC
- Aerocrine AB
- Akers Biosciences Inc.
- Alcolizer Technology
- Alcopro Inc.
- Guth Laboratories Inc.
- Meretek Diagnostics Group of Otsuka America Pharmaceutical Inc.
- PAS Systems International Inc.
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corp.
- TruTouch Technologies Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2bc78/global_breath
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets