DUBLIN, June 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Boron Minerals Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of boron minerals, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing boron minerals worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: boron minerals production in the country, major manufacturers, boron minerals consumption, boron minerals trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including boron minerals market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the boron minerals market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD BORON MINERALS INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about boron minerals
1.2. Boron minerals market trends- Resources globally- Production and consumption- Demand structure
1.3. Boron minerals prices
2. BORON MINERALS INDUSTRY IN CIS
2.1. Kazakhstan2.2. Russia
3. BORON MINERALS INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4. BORON MINERALS INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
5. BORON MINERALS INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6. BORON MINERALS INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST
7. BORON MINERALS INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
7.1. Production forecast, projects
7.2. Boron minerals market future trends
7.3. Boron minerals consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gghxln/boron_minerals
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets