DUBLIN, October 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Body Composition Analyzers Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
In this region, global body composition analyzers market is projected to reach USD 1,790.50 million by 2024 from USD 998.36 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.6%.
Scope of the Report
- The 5 types of products are Bio impedance Analyzers (BIA), Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA), Skinfold Calipers, Air Displacement Plethysmography (ADP), and others (Hydrostatic Weighing (HwD), Ultrasound Body Composition).
- The major end-users of the market are Health Clubs, Hospitals and Clinics, Corporate Settings, and others (Medical Research, Universities).
- Aging Population Globally
- Rising Obesity Globally
- Government Initiatives
- Key Players are Taking Strategic Decisions to Gain Market Share
- Increasing Diseases Due to Changing Lifestyle
- Regulatory Framework
- High Cost of Equipment
- Rising Fitness Industry
- Growing Number of Weight Loss Clinics
- Requirement of Trained Staff
- Inconsistent Results
Tanita, is going to dominate the body composition market following by InBody CO., LTD., along with others such as:
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- RJL SYSTEMS
- Maltron International Ltd.
- Laica SpA
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
6. Executive Summary
7. Global Body Composition Analyzers Market, by Product Type
8. Global Body Composition Analyzers Market, by End User
9. Global Body Composition Analyzers Market, by Country
10. Global Body Composition Analyzers Market, Company Landscape
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ssmdl/global_body
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets