DUBLIN, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmq73l/global_bluetooth) has announced the addition of the "Global Bluetooth Beacon Device Market in Retail 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The research report expects the global Bluetooth beacons market in retail to grow at a remarkable CAGR of around 17% during the forecast period.
Multichannel marketing as well as in the product distribution in the retail industry has become one of the major trends, which is driving the growth of the market. Bluetooth beacons manufacturers are following this trend and are developing software apps for beacons as well as manufacturing beacon devices.
According to the report, since a substantial contribution in the retail industry comes from organized retail, which include hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, discounters, specialty stores, and cash & carry stores, the growth in organized retailing is expediting the growth of the Bluetooth beacons devices market.
Further, the report states that data privacy always remains a major concern in digital media marketing. This concern is major for both the marketers and the customers.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global Bluetooth beacons market in retail?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global Bluetooth beacons market in retail?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Bluetooth beacons market in retail?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Bluetooth beacons market in retail?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Bluetooth beacons market in retail?
Key vendors are:
Other Prominent Vendors are:
- Blue Sense Networks
- Glimworm Beacons
- Onyx Beacon
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by technology standards
PART 07: Market segmentation by users (retail formats)
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmq73l/global_bluetooth
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets